Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games
Family game

cfel

Post Thu, Nov 30 2017, 10:31 pm
I know I am probably a bit ahead but does anyone have any ideas for an adult fun Chanukah party games/activities?

OutATowner

Post Thu, Nov 30 2017, 10:52 pm
charades
Pictionary
Headbands
All of the above can be customized to family members, memories, etc.

Surrendered

Post Thu, Nov 30 2017, 11:56 pm
Adorable game, always lots of laughter & fun (needs a bit of preparation, so it's not early). (It's a hot potatoe/give it to the one -idea)
Collect many cute/funny photos of party participants. Take an item (tissue box or anything inexpensive), wrap it in newspaper. Between each layer of newspaper, stick on a picture or two, (you can hide small shmonzes between as well). Wrap it in many layers.
While music plays, the hot potato pkg. gets passed around, when music stops- person unwraps a paper- and passes around the photos. Then continue music, pass on pkg. (Take photos of laughter and unwrapping, so you can play same game next year with the new photos). Feel free to change version every year.
We play it yearly with sibling/in laws, classmates...

cfel

Post Fri, Dec 01 2017, 12:20 am
Thanks!
Keep them coming.

Surrendered

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 11:05 am
There are 100's of great game ideas on Akeres habayis hotline 718 506 9057 press 8,2. Enjoy

flowerpower

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 11:15 am
Chanukah game ( I copy pasted it)
* everyone gets 10 individually wrapped candies. 1 person starts by saying something unique about themselves. If you don't share that unique thing with person #1, then you must give them 1 of your candies.
Example:
person #1 would say that she was never in Israel. Whoever was in Israel already, must give me a candy.
Person #2 would say that she's the only girl in her family. If you're not the only girl, you must give her a candy.
Person #3 would say that she eats eggs a Very day for breakfast. If you don't eat eggs every day for breakfast, you give her a candy.
And you keep going around the table until each person said something about themselves. The person that has the most candies is the winner!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics