Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Soap or bodywash more hygienic and with what?

amother
Lavender

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 5:55 pm
Soap bars are not hygienic I think even if each person has their own. But bodywash using those body pouffe things aren't either if you don't wash them. So what is the most hygienic way and if you do wash the pouffe bath sponges, how do you do it, with the regular laundry?

amother
Papaya

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 6:01 pm
I use bodywash - no pouffe.

oliveoil

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 6:10 pm
yes, body wash but no sponge or poofy thing.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Dec 03 2017, 6:44 pm
Most hygienic is body wash with washcloths that get washed after use.

amother
Aubergine

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 1:45 am
Soap is a manmade thing. The best thing to use is water, or if you really need to, you can google healthy natural ways to clean your body.

amother
Mustard

Post Mon, Dec 04 2017, 3:11 pm
I use a pouf with bodywash, but for my private parts and feet I just use the bodywash without the pouf.

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 3:37 am
What? even that is wrong now?

Amarante

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 8:43 am
Bodywash is much more sanitary than soap and easier to use.

And of course, a clean dry washcloth is much cleaner than a sponge or brush. I only use the brush to scrub my toes :-)

I bought some plain white washcloths from amazon for an amazing cheap price. That way I have a constant supply of them plus I also like to use a clean "towel" to dry my face. I think they came out to about 50 cents per cloth. They aren't plush and they aren't a pretty color but for what I use them for, they are perfect and a perfect price.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 8:50 am
Its not that bar soap isn't hygienic, unless you or members of your household are using it directly on your tushes. Its that it invariably gets goopy and messy.

I use a salux cloth https://saluxshop.com/ which is easy to clean in the shower and in the washer.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry