Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Kosher cell phone

stickynotes

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 3:27 pm
ISO kosher phone with apps and email and big screen for pics, keyboard and verizon service capability, not nerdy looking! anyone know of best option? is samsung 4 the way to go? and any pros and cons of any suggestions appreciated.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 5:20 pm
stickynotes wrote:
ISO kosher phone with apps and email and big screen for pics, keyboard and verizon service capability, not nerdy looking! anyone know of best option? is samsung 4 the way to go? and any pros and cons of any suggestions appreciated.

How can a kosher phone have apps and email? I thought it was strictly for phone use, no internet or texting allowed.

LovesHashem

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 5:36 pm
There are now "kosher" smartphones. No internet apps like chrome, etc, and a appstore with around 1000 approved kosher apps. Still no sms or radio.

pink flower

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 7:53 pm
What is the name of the kosher app store?

kiryat sefer

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 8:56 pm
The kosher phones have very little features but if you take a smartphone and filter it you will kill the phone. I repeat!

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 3:01 am
pink flower wrote:
What is the name of the kosher app store?

Haven't tried it as I have a dumb phone, but either it's put on the phone, when the regular one is taken off....you can't just download it online. You need to buy the actual phone that has been wired differently than smartphones and has a hescher on it. I don't know if they have gotten to the USA.

mom83

Post Fri, Dec 21 2018, 12:04 am
There's a company in Lakewood called Kosher Cell. They carry all the latest Samsung models including the Galaxy S8+ and Galaxy S9. They take off the browser and all not approved apps. Their system works with Samsung, not against it. Doesn't slow down the phone or ruin the hardware. They are pretty flexible if you need a specific app and it can be made kosher they can add it for you. They also have a website www.koshercell.org

spoiled

Post Fri, Dec 21 2018, 6:09 am
kiryat sefer wrote:
The kosher phones have very little features but if you take a smartphone and filter it you will kill the phone. I repeat!

Filter, as put on a filter like netspark or gentech? Nothing wrong!

qwerty4

Post Fri, Dec 21 2018, 12:01 pm
Check this out. I have it and love it
https://www.worldofcommunicati.....=1721
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics