Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
NPSP Audit (p3)

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 4:18 pm
I do SETSS. I just got an audit request for an invoice from last year. I had no idea that once we submit an invoice it disappears and we can't access it anymore. I have no written record of what I submitted -- I did not know I had to keep a copy!! I was only told I need to keep copies of all the kids' P4 forms. Please don't yell at me, I know I made a mistake, and I've learned my lesson already. But please do share advice if you have any. What am I supposed to do now? Is there someone to call, speak to?

octopus

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 4:32 pm
You do have copies of ALL of your SETSS invoices. It is under reports. Each invoice of yours has an invoice number. Play around you will find it. If you can't find it you can pm me.

octopus

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 4:37 pm
Once you find your invoices, you can download it to excel and you can cut and paste it to the setss invoice template. Then get your signatures, please.

to get the setss invoice template type into google: setss template 2017 . it will be an excel document.

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 5:06 pm
Will it still be there even if I never saved them? I just completed them and submitted, not realizing I will not be able to access them any more. I don't see where it says reports. I use the search function to find invoices from 2017, then I am able to see all my invoices, and a basic summary of each but not exact details.

octopus

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 5:10 pm
It automatically saves. Hold on.I'm going on the vendor portal page so I can write clear directions.

amother
Burlywood

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 5:12 pm
Ok I think I just found it. You saved my life! They sent me the excel form, so I just plug everything in there and get new sigs?

octopus

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 5:13 pm
After you type in your password the next page is what you want. Click on reports not invoices.
the first drop down box will say create invoice. Drop it down and click on invoice number. If you don't know your invoice number by heart you can first go to your invoice page and print the page or pages so you have all the numbers in front of you. Type in the number and click on load report.

octopus

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 5:13 pm
yes! if you need help plugging in just post here. good luck with your audit.

seeker

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 8:51 pm
Big hugs, OP! That's got to be a nasty surprise! It's obnoxious how difficult they make it to figure out what you are supposed to do.

Thanks for the tutorial, Octopus. I'd been doing them both separately from my paper records (entering once into vendor portal, entering once into excel, and praying that they matched up perfectly enough...) but I am going to try this way and see if it's easier since I've fallen behind on my paper backups.

It's also obnoxious that they don't have some easy button to just print out the online invoice to get it signed. Why on earth do we have to go through all the extra steps to input everything in Excel? If we put in the info, it should be ridiculously easy to make it printable right from vendor portal. I could swear their computer programmers are sadistic practical jokers at our expense.

octopus

Post Thu, Dec 07 2017, 8:10 am
Seeker, I totally agree! Why can't we just print out the report and have it signed?! They are so stupid! And I periodically get emails to put attendance into SESIS but they block out days when public school is closed. But what if you work in a private school? So I just ignore. My vendor portal will just have to be my attendance. There should be one website (that's never going to happen btw), and when you bill, print the invoice and sign. So ridiculous. It reminds me of Little Dorrit, by Dickens and his office of circumlocution. I feel my head spinning at all the twists and turns and obstacles we need to jump over. Rolling Eyes

seeker

Post Thu, Dec 07 2017, 8:20 am
I haven't heard anything from sesis for years. It doesn't apply to p3. They tried it once for a few months and then it disappeared. Thank Gd.

amother
Burlywood

Post Fri, Dec 08 2017, 12:13 am
OMG. When I posted yesterday I had no idea what it would actually entail! Cruel joke indeed!! Why in the world can't we just download the report somehow and have that sent in. Or enter our sessions in excel to begin with and use that as the actual invoice? Why do we have to enter every piece of information twice?? Insanity. I'm sitting here for 3 hours and not even half way done.

Anyways, I'm going to have to take this stack of papers in tomorrow for sigs. What do I do about dating them? Date them with tomorrow's date? Backdate to last year? Leave the date blank? Does it make a difference? Thanks!

Back to work for me now if I want to get any sleep tonight.

seeker

Post Fri, Dec 08 2017, 12:21 am
Don't leave it blank. I think either date will be OK but blank would invalidate it.

And yes, it is insanity, and I am looking at the same torture soon because I let myself get behind and I have kids I saw in groups so that's like 3 separate entries for each session. I really, truly try not to be a kvetch, especially about work related things, I mean everyone has their junk to deal with, a job is a job, right? BUT THIS IS DEFINITIONALLY INSANE. WHERE IS THE &%*$# "PRINT" BUTTON ON THE VENDOR PORTAL? Whose office do we have to picket to get one?

octopus

Post Fri, Dec 08 2017, 2:00 pm
I know it takes a long time! I cut and paste whole columns, but even that takes forever. If someone has a better shortcut, please post!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics