Home

Nutritionist in Brooklyn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Weight Loss/ Exercise/ Dieting

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

basyisroel1

Post  Thu, Mar 30 2017, 9:14 am
I'm looking for any information on a nutritionist in Brooklyn. There's some names I found here but really wanted to find out more updated information. I'm looking for myself. I've heard of Tanya Rosen mainly from her advertising. Any input would be totally appreciated. Everyone Hatzalah a on Pesach prep!! Very Happy

amother

Burgundy

Post  Thu, Mar 30 2017, 10:07 am
They have a really good diet plan. - from someone who has tried them all.

chocolate moose

Post  Sun, Apr 02 2017, 2:37 pm
do a search here. we've discussed this a bunch of times.

amother

Rose

Post  Sun, Apr 02 2017, 5:50 pm
I used Tanya and really liked her diet plan. She used almost the exact same plan for me, my mother in law and brother in law. Her plan was good, but the nutritionists there were not very helpful in motivation me. It was almost impossible to see Tanya herself. She got booked weeks in advance. And that was a year ago when she had about 5 Leeds locations. I think she grew her business way to fast. It's very not personal. I wonder if all her nutritionist are even licensed...I know she herself is.

I found her muffins very good tasting. But everything she sells is extremely expensive. I got very turned off when I bought something there that she does not even make herself. I think a nugo bar. And then found it for more than half the price in a local small grocery.

cnc

Post  Sun, Apr 02 2017, 5:53 pm
amother wrote:
I used Tanya and really liked her diet plan. She used almost the exact same plan for me, my mother in law and brother in law. Her plan was good, but the nutritionists there were not very helpful in motivation me. It was almost impossible to see Tanya herself. She got booked weeks in advance. And that was a year ago when she had about 5 Leeds locations. I think she grew her business way to fast. It's very not personal. I wonder if all her nutritionist are even licensed...I know she herself is.

I found her muffins very good tasting. But everything she sells is extremely expensive. I got very turned off when I bought something there that she does not even make herself. I think a nugo bar. And then found it for more than half the price in a local small grocery.

Her nutritionists are not all licensed. She teaches them her plan.
She is very good at marketing.

basyisroel1

Post  Sun, Apr 02 2017, 6:01 pm
Thanks for the feedback 🎀

Mevater

Post  Thu, Dec 07 2017, 1:59 am
amother wrote:

In short, whats her plan? How is her plan different than other nutritionists' plans?

happy12

Post  Thu, Dec 07 2017, 7:41 am
Anyone can call themselves a nutritionist. A registered dietician is someone who went to 4-5 years of college and did an internship. They are better trained especially if there are medical issues.
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Women's Health -> Weight Loss/ Exercise/ Dieting