Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Video entertainment for a sheva brochos

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Dec 05 2017, 6:33 pm
Hi All,
I am hosting a sheva brochos for my sister, and would like to make a video/slideshow presentation, ( I have done it in the past using windows movie maker) . Does anyone have any good ideas or themes ? Thanx in advance !

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 4:40 am
Please just let people socialize

singleagain

Post Thu, Dec 07 2017, 1:06 pm
you know your sister and brother in law best. if you want to have a slide show, think about what they like and not what random ladies on the internet think... I mean, I would love a slide show that showcases my relationship, plus geekiness is a plus. but just bc I like that stuff, and it would make an awesome presentation, doesn't mean your sister would appreciate it.

and consider running it in the background of the party, not as an item on schedule.

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Dec 07 2017, 4:20 pm
OOh our relatives did this for us at one of our sheva brachos! Eone loved it!

They took baby and childhood photos of both of us and wove in narration that was about us growing up and getting to find each other. It was so cute! Like if there was a baby pic with a puzzled look, they said she was wondering if she would ever find the one. Stuff like that. It was just so adorable and a walk down memory lane for both of us. Also I had never seen a lot of his baby pics so it was really fun for me to see him growing up! Then of course it ended with our engagement and some wedding photos which were fun to see so soon after.

Have fun! It was a labor of love that we still remember so fondly!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics