Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
How do I get him to stay in his bed at bedtime?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Dec 13 2017, 11:16 pm
I am having a really hard time with my 2 year old. I’ve just moved him from his crib to a bed (he’s been climbing out of his crib) but even though he’s exhausted, he won’t go to sleep!
He keeps running around the room, playing with the few toys that I can’t lock away, banging on the door etc.

I’ve necer had such a hard time transitioning one of my kids - this has been going on for weeks and I’ve seen no improvement.

Eventually he crashes and goes to sleep but he is so overtired and he disturbs the other kids too.

Help please!

Surrendered

Post Wed, Dec 13 2017, 11:20 pm
Mel-o-chew from Zahlers. Give a tiny piece, devide one vitamin into 4 quarters. It's going to calm him down so he can relax and fall asleep.
I give the kids a choice: either you go to sleep, or take a mel-o-chew, and you can stay up! Lol!!!

chocolatecake

Post Wed, Dec 13 2017, 11:21 pm
I ly in bed with my two year olds untill they fall asleep. I know thats not what the experts say but practically speaking thats what works for me.

Surrendered

Post Wed, Dec 13 2017, 11:23 pm
Sing or let them listen to boring hotline (with hum drum tone)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics