Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The Newcomer

Beauty and the Beast

Post Sun, Aug 08 2010, 8:20 pm
Has anyone seen it yet? Is it good?

mindyme

Post Sun, Aug 08 2010, 8:28 pm
Yes, lots of fun.
I think there's a disscussion on here somewhere...try searching for "newcomer"

flowerpower

Post Sun, Aug 08 2010, 8:32 pm
Beauty-it's awsome!

mindyme

Post Sun, Aug 08 2010, 8:39 pm
Don't forget your "mishpachchchcha and beener"....
Even my ds, who hasn't seen it, knows all the good lines, my dd's say them so often!!

Beauty and the Beast

Post Sun, Aug 08 2010, 8:53 pm
Mindyme, that discussion was for the actual performance- I should have prob been more specific here, I meant if anyone saw the video of it, how it was... Is it well done and proffesional? Is it clear? Kwim?

smilethere

Post Mon, Aug 09 2010, 4:50 am
I watched the video, it was very clear and proffessional.

It was really amazing - I hardly go to 'heimish' events (not that I go to non-heimish) because I find them really poorly done. This was on an extremely high standard, you could see all the work and time invested and it was a lot of fun.

married21

Post Mon, Aug 09 2010, 7:27 am
I watched the DVD last night. I had actually gone to the live performance, but I had back row tickets ($100 each?!) and couldn’t make out any facial expressions, so I enjoyed watching it on DVD even more.

When the 3,000 pairs of shoes came (that actress was fantastic), I was laughing so hard that my husband woke up in a panic what the hysterics was all about. Rolling Laughter

Beauty and the Beast

Post Sun, Aug 15 2010, 7:47 pm
Lol, married21, that scene really is hysterical! That actress is one of my good friends and I love hearing that ppl reaaaalllly enjoyed watching her! Thanks for your review!

pina colada

Post Sun, Aug 15 2010, 8:55 pm
married21 wrote:
I watched the DVD last night. I had actually gone to the live performance, but I had back row tickets ($100 each?!) and couldn’t make out any facial expressions, so I enjoyed watching it on DVD even more.

When the 3,000 pairs of shoes came (that actress was fantastic), I was laughing so hard that my husband woke up in a panic what the hysterics was all about. Rolling Laughter

I attended the performance bec. my friends were going and I didn't want to be an outcast, but it was amazingly well done.

re the shoes, it was pretty obvious when she placed the order that she would be getting the 3,000 pairs, but she was good

amother
White

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 11:54 am
it's been a while but do you recommend this dvd for 8 yr olds or it's more for adults?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics