Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
New Release! Best Chanukah toy ever! Tons of Fun!
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

seeker

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 1:58 am
Also, most important question in my book, can the sound effects be turned off if desired?

smoms

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 11:16 am
Can it be purchased anywhere in Boro Park?

maiven

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 11:38 am
smoms wrote:
Can it be purchased anywhere in Boro Park?

sorry, at this point not available in BP yet. But you can purchase it on the website.

maiven

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 11:40 am
seeker wrote:
Also, most important question in my book, can the sound effects be turned off if desired?

no, sound effects can't be turned off. it's all part of the fun Very Happy

imasoftov

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 11:44 am
maiven wrote:

I am sure I could get it to be silent. I can't promise to be gentle, however.

maiven

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 11:46 am
imasoftov wrote:
I am sure I could get it to be silent. I can't promise to be gentle, however.

LOL LOL!! Have fun! and try to catch them!!

maiven

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 11:49 am
seeker wrote:
I have to say, the videos are worth 1000 words or more. Investing in even a not-so-professional video would be very worthwhile. Maybe do a promotion offering something free (entry into raffle for free product?) for people who upload video reviews on youtube or amazon.

Thanks will definitely run such a type of promotion. I appreciate the suggestion.

seeker

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 12:00 pm
maiven wrote:
you should consider adding that feature for the next version after these sell out ;-) Fun notwithstanding, parents are the ones buying most toys so they will sell better if they don't drive parents crazy.

smoms

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 12:23 pm
Is it available on Amazon? For security reasons, I'd prefer to order through Amazon. How fast would you ship if I order through your site? When can I expect to receive it (Brooklyn)?

maiven

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 3:57 pm
smoms wrote:
Is it available on Amazon? For security reasons, I'd prefer to order through Amazon. How fast would you ship if I order through your site? When can I expect to receive it (Brooklyn)?

Hi,
I shipped a huge stock to Amazon but for some reason they didn't activate it yet. I can't say how long it will take them. However if your order on the website it will get shipped out on Monday 12/18 and you should be receiving it on Tuesday the 12/19

smile12345

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 5:09 pm
maiven wrote:
Hi,
I shipped a huge stock to Amazon but for some reason they didn't activate it yet. I can't say how long it will take them. However if your order on the website it will get shipped out on Monday 12/18 and you should be receiving it on Tuesday the 12/19

That makes sense - their latest ship date to be available during the holiday season was
December 1 so I guess it might not get processed until next week. You could also add your own seller fulfilled listing on a separate SKU to use until then, which will get activated right away, and you will ship out to customer's yourself.

Out of curiosity (since I deal with some of these logistics in the company I'm working for and trying to work out the best shipping options for this week in order to reach customers on time), what method of delivery are you using for overnight service that isn't exorbitant?

Boca00

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 5:31 pm
smile12345 wrote:
That makes sense - their latest ship date to be available during the holiday season was
December 1 so I guess it might not get processed until next week. You could also add your own seller fulfilled listing on a separate SKU to use until then, which will get activated right away, and you will ship out to customer's yourself.

Out of curiosity (since I deal with some of these logistics in the company I'm working for and trying to work out the best shipping options for this week in order to reach customers on time), what method of delivery are you using for overnight service that isn't exorbitant?

This is a great idea.

Are you asking for the best way to ship from you to customers overnight?

smile12345

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 5:41 pm
Boca00 wrote:
Are you asking for the best way to ship from you to customers overnight?

Yes.

Boca00

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 5:48 pm
smile12345 wrote:
Yes.

We usually ship items with USPS Express Flat Rate Envelopes. Only thing is- it's not guaranteed overnight, it's 1-2 days depending on location.

For more expensive items, we ship UPS because they are more reliable (especially internationally). However, they seem to be having lots of delays this holiday season.

I can't weigh in on FedEx or DHL, because we hardly use them. You can try to plug in the weights and dims in all 3 websites and compare.

If you do a lot of UPS shipping, you can contact First Choice Shipping and see what discount they can offer you off standard UPS/DHL prices and see if it is worth your while. You create the labels through there and you can easily compare prices of the different carriers they use.

smoms

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 6:12 pm
maiven wrote:
Hi,

Can you post a direct link? I assume it's not coming up via search, since the listing isn't active yet.

maiven

Post Tue, Dec 19 2017, 10:01 pm
smoms wrote:
Can you post a direct link? I assume it's not coming up via search, since the listing isn't active yet.

Hi,
As soon as it's live I can post a link. Now it's not active so I don't have a link to post. I'll keep you posted and let you know as soon as Amazon activates the listing.

maiven

Post Tue, Dec 19 2017, 10:28 pm
smoms wrote:

Here's the link of Whack -A- Bug toy on Amazon but it's not active yet. Will notify you as soon as it's active.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077VXRHQC

Boca00

Post Tue, Dec 19 2017, 10:41 pm
It looks great! Why don't you sell on Amazon from you for now like a previous poster mentioned, so you can start building up ranking and getting reviews?

mumofthree

Post Wed, Dec 20 2017, 10:17 pm
Op, I have connections to local toy stores. You can pm me.

maiven

Post Thu, Dec 21 2017, 10:20 am
Boca00 wrote:
It looks great! Why don't you sell on Amazon from you for now like a previous poster mentioned, so you can start building up ranking and getting reviews?

Thanks Mommy12345 and Boca00 for the suggestion but Amazon won't let this category start even if I don't do FBA. If I haven't sold anything before on Amazon they don't let me start now for the Holiday season even if I do merchant fulfilled.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics