Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Weight watchers diet

queen76

Post Fri, May 12 2017, 10:52 am
I'd like to join weight watchers.
For any ine who's been on the program, whats the easiest way to go abt it.
Its hard for me to go to meetings once a week as I have a baby.
Will it be too complicated for me if I just down load the app?
Is it hard to follow?
I've never done this before.
How does it work when I for ex. bake whole grain muffins?
If im not following a ww recipe how do I know how many points?

queen76

Post Fri, May 12 2017, 10:53 am
I also forgot to ask, if I were to go to meetings, I live in bklyn, where is the best place to go in bklyn?

amother
Ruby

Post Fri, May 12 2017, 12:16 pm
I'm on the new WW program and find it easy to follow since it enables me to follow a healthy food plan without hunger. I mostly eat lean proteins with lots of veggies and fruits which are 0 points. Protein is fairly low points. It is very easy to cook delicious low points food that your family will enjoy. The main difference at meals really is that your family would have larger portions of carbs - at least in my family since carbs have the most points.

I do it on line which I like.

I would suggest using the coaching option at least when you start as you can ask all the questions you have with a person one in one on the phone and speak to the coach as many times a week as you need.

The on line database is very easy to use. You either add your food and it adds the points and keeps track for the day and the week.

If you have a recipe, it has a recipe builder where you add the ingredients and the servings and then you have the points per serving in your personal database so whenever you eat in the future you just add that food like you would sny other and it adds the points.

If you go online to the WW site and plug in your zip code, it will give you the meeting locations and times closest to yiu and most convenient.

If you have any other questions, just post.

Forgot to add that I've lost over 79 pounds on the program :-)

amother
Apricot

Post Fri, May 12 2017, 12:25 pm
Recently went on Weight Watchers with my daughter. I don't go to meetings, but it works as long as we work together. She recently went out-of-town and my diet was downhill without her around. I guess I should have gone to meetings or gotten the coaching.... But I did lose 25 lbs on it.

amother
Slategray

Post Mon, Dec 18 2017, 12:38 pm
I go to meetings and loove the system. it is VERY easy to follow, totally applicable in every day life (also shabbes etc) and delicious seriously NOOOO hunger (and I need huge portions to satisfy my appetite Wink )

so for me it works. so far I have lost almost 19 pounds in 7 weeks and I still have to loose 20 pounds.

what I like is the motivation I get through the coach and the group and the fact that the system is simple and delicious.

I would definitely recommend it (eventhoug it is quite expencive in my country, it costs much more than in the US).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise