Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
BYA Nursery

csb

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 3:33 pm
did anyone send their 2-3 y.o. there? Did you like it? were the teacher's good? I am thinking of sending my dd there, but I really dont have so much info regarding the program. Any info is appreciated...

TIA

mommee

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 9:56 pm
I'm PMing you with info Smile

csb

Post Wed, Feb 17 2010, 11:22 pm
Thanks.

Anyone else know anything about it?

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Nov 13 2017, 6:50 pm
Bump

amother
Cerulean

Post Tue, Nov 14 2017, 1:09 pm
My daughter is there now and I am very very happy - and so is she. I had my son in a different local nursery and was not so impressed. I put my daughter in BYA and am much happier.

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Nov 14 2017, 1:29 pm
I had the good fortune of having 2 kids in nursery there last year. I was so happy with them. One Morah is really laid back, and it was exactly what my child needed.
The other Morah runs a disciplined classroom and that was exactly what my other child needed.

The kids loved school, and learned a lot. I highly recommend it despite the large class size.

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Dec 25 2017, 2:55 pm
Is the more laid back teacher on the first or second level? I think my kids would benefit more from a more structured and focused approach. BH my kids love to learn and know more than most kids their age know!

amother
Cerulean

Post Mon, Dec 25 2017, 6:22 pm
amother wrote:
Is the more laid back teacher on the first or second level? I think my kids would benefit more from a more structured and focused approach. BH my kids love to learn and know more than most kids their age know!

I believe morah baila on the second floor is.the more.structured one. She is fantastic and the kids learn tons. I highly.recommend her.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries