Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Girls camp with horseback riding

BinahYeteirah

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 2:00 am
Does anyone know of any frum camps that offer a significant amount of horseback riding (I.e. more than just a trail ride once or twice) for girls? Dd is very into horses, and it would be great if she could combine that interest with her camp experience this summer. I've done some googling and found a couple Jewish camps that incorporate horseback riding lessons, but they do not seem to be a good fit from a religious point of view.

Ruchel

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 5:22 am
My dd went to a frum horse camp. I paid about 300 euros. But not America.

ally

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 7:10 am
BinahYeteirah wrote:
Does anyone know of any frum camps that offer a significant amount of horseback riding (I.e. more than just a trail ride once or twice) for girls? Dd is very into horses, and it would be great if she could combine that interest with her camp experience this summer. I've done some googling and found a couple Jewish camps that incorporate horseback riding lessons, but they do not seem to be a good fit from a religious point of view.

There is a Chabad ranch camp in California.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children