Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Coordinating clothing for family mixed genders

miami85

Post Tue, Jan 02 2018, 9:40 pm
I'm trying to shop for coordinating clothing in preparation for pesach and family picture. Can anyone advise me? B-7, B-5, G-3, B-baby. I live in NY but not Brooklyn. Limited budget and online is best for me.

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Jan 02 2018, 11:47 pm
Similar story here!! Need ideas for the kids (when we pick that out we will just coordinate to that for the adults.)
We need online shopping only!
B-1.5, G2 G 4 B 5 ... and it can’t be some crazy orange or green due to different skin tones and the fact that the adults will have to coordinate. Girl 4 needs to have long sleeves or something a shell can go with.
Please help!! 🤯😬

Ruchel

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 2:11 am
Ebay, aliexpress...

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 4:17 am
I am coming out with a line of clothing that will have matching for size 6m-12 years for both genders. It should be here in a few weeks. I am online and my prices are quite low😀

Simple1

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 5:36 am
Have them all wear solid shirts of the same color. It doesn't have to be matching shirts, but the color should be a good match and not clash. Or you can pick two coordinating colors- half the kids wear one color, the rest wear the other color.

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 7:09 am
I was looking on zullily but too many choice and so many just look like they would be silly on the 2 year old and/or the 4 year old...

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 7:21 am
Carters usually has shirts that match in baby, toddler and boy sizes. I make a trip before yontif to the frum stores, they're really the easiest places to find matching. Designer spot in Brooklyn or Monsey is reasonable priced.
I also have 3 boys and a girl. I focus on finding matching for my boys then I search every possible store to find something coordinating for dd.

bigsis144

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 8:35 am
Gymboree often has family coordinated outfits, sometimes even with dresses for mothers (usually sleeveless and exposing the knee, though). Though I just took a look and they're still mostly wintery stuff. All the shirts are long sleeved - are you looking for very summery things?

Are you looking for Shabbos/yomtov levels of formality?
Do you need to buy all parts of the outfit, or do you already have staples like solid navy or grey pants?

loveit

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 7:38 pm
solid colors - maybe a beautiful bright blue, pale blue and lavender. For the kids check primary.com - great site for solid colors - lots of clothing options all in like 20 different shades of solid colors, and free shipping

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 7:46 pm
I choose two colors and buy tops and bottoms in that family. Winter we did navy and burgundy so girl and baby had burgundy bottoms (skirt/leggins) with navy sweater, and boys had navy pants with burgundy sweater (and matching navy/burgundy shirt underneath).

One year I found at childrens place for very cheap boys thick-striped polo shirt with only two colors on it. So for the girl and baby I did one of those colors the top and the other of those colors the bottom, and a hair accessory the same color as the bottom.

for example https://www.childrensplace.com.....-1471 for the boys. Girl - white skirt and chambray top (if needed with a white shell) and here's the top for the baby https://www.childrensplace.com.....-1128

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 7:51 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
I am coming out with a line of clothing that will have matching for size 6m-12 years for both genders. It should be here in a few weeks. I am online and my prices are quite low😀

Can't wait to see!
Will you have yom tov outfits?
And can you post on here (or even pm me so I for sure see it) once it's online?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 8:07 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:

What's your website?

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 8:23 pm
allthingsblue wrote:
Can't wait to see!
Will you have yom tov outfits?
And can you post on here (or even pm me so I for sure see it) once it's online?

I plan on sponsoring a post with my photo shoot in about a month. So everyone will get to see everything.

chocolatecake

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 8:26 pm
Kidichic has matching\coordinating clothing for boys and girls and they recently put up a website
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics