Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Jerusalem gate hotel

amother
Ecru

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 6:22 am
Has anyone stayed at the Jerusalem gatel hotel abover center one. The price is great, but the reviews I saw mentioned flooding bathrooms and roaches- thought I would check here.....

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 6:28 am
I was there a few years ago with birthright. We didnt have any flooded toilets or anything like that. They changed our towels, rooms were clean, etc. (A diff hotel we stayed in refused to give us clean towels the 2nd night). We didnt eat together with everyone, so I don't know about the dining room, but my overall experience in the hotel was great. It was almost 5 yrs ago, though, and things may have changed.

amother
Cerulean

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 6:31 am
DD stayed there over the summer and said it was disgusting.

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 6:29 pm
I was there in January 2012 on birthright. It was fine. We were there over shabbos so I don't know anything about the food they provide though since we ate with our group elsewhere.

amother
Puce

Post Fri, Jan 05 2018, 5:49 am
We were there twice, 8 years and 2 years ago. Very basic accommodations, but no problems.

If you are looking for somewhere else reasonably priced, maybe check out the guest house in Bayit VeGan

UnFarvosNischt

Post Fri, Jan 05 2018, 6:02 am
I was there last year, it's not very modern but everything was clean and accommodating.
I just won't advise you to eat there, the food is good enough but so expensive, it was like 80ILS for a breakfast.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions