Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Lose stomach weight on placebo bc then it returns when resum

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 06 2018, 7:04 pm
I have been dieting and exercising and I have noticed that when I take the fake/placebo birth control pills, I lose my extra little stomach weight(I am only fat by my stomach due to my pregnancies bec otherwise im skinny). Then when I started taking the regular birth control pills, I "gained" back the stomach fat. I usually take the birth control pills back to back, so im wondering if anyonelse has this side effect of extra weight gain on birth control pills.

amother
Mint

Post Sat, Jan 06 2018, 7:06 pm
amother wrote:
I have been dieting and exercising and I have noticed that when I take the fake/placebo birth control pills, I lose my extra little stomach weight(I am only fat by my stomach due to my pregnancies bec otherwise im skinny). Then when I started taking the regular birth control pills, I "gained" back the stomach fat. I usually take the birth control pills back to back, so im wondering if anyonelse has this side effect of extra weight gain on birth control pills.

It doesn't have to do with placebo pills. It's the time of the month when you lose your water weight and then in comes right back after that time of the month. Smile

amother
Cerulean

Post Sat, Jan 06 2018, 9:40 pm
amother wrote:
It doesn't have to do with placebo pills. It's the time of the month when you lose your water weight and then in comes right back after that time of the month. Smile

Why would I lose water weight only when I have my period??

amother
Mint

Post Sat, Jan 06 2018, 9:44 pm
amother wrote:
Why would I lose water weight only when I have my period??

The week before the period weight is at its highest, once period comes weight is at its lowest. The other 2 weeks are the body's normal weight.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise