Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Dukon Diet - protein recepies / ideas

pink flower

Post Sun, Jan 07 2018, 5:37 am
After trying many many diets, dukon seems the most successful for me. I keep on loosing weight b"h but I'm fed up of eating grilled chicken day after day.
Do you have any receipes or ideas to suggest? I'm not the greatest fish lover, but I'm ready to try and widen my choice of protein's.
Let me know if you have anything to share.
TIA

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Jan 07 2018, 5:57 am
I have done this diet and I became very creative in the kitchen .

1. Sautéed diced onions in cooking spray and ground chicken. I made it schwarma flavored with, and used other spices such as , cumin, coriander, turmeric ( for color) , garam masala, etc.
2. Salmon, sprinklers with lemon pepper, and dill and broiled in the oven
3. I even made sweet and sour salmon and would use Stevia( Truvia brand) to substitute the sugar
4. I made pure protein cheesecake for Shabbos Morning made out of zero% quark and fat free plain Greek yogurt. I forgot my exact recipe but will see if I could find it
5. Pancakes made out of the oatbran, and I poured Walden farms pancake syrup over it.
6. Chicken soup, with the chicken pieces in it and egg drops or homemade egg noodles. I used a tsp of cornstarch for the starch but you don't have to.
4. I would have fat free sugar free Greek yogurt with a drop of vanilla extract, or coffee dissolved in a drop of water and a packet of truvia.
Sometimes I used Crystalite drops to change the yogurt flavoring such as strawberry lemon or blueberry etc.
5. Hamburgers
6. Chickenballs in chicken soup
7.cottage cheese omelette a
8. Crepes and Greek yogurt with Walden Farms sugar free fat free strawberry sauce

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Jan 07 2018, 5:59 am
The ideas above are strictly Pure Protein.
If you need ideas for Protein Veggie days feel free to ask and I can provide that as well

bezrasHashem1

Post Sun, Jan 07 2018, 7:16 am
I’ll be following this too.
What are chicken balls?
Also where do you find quark?

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Jan 07 2018, 7:48 am
bezrasHashem1 wrote:
I’ll be following this too.
What are chicken balls?
Also where do you find quark?

Quark is found in the dairy section, Tenuva makes it. The one that has a red and white container is the 0% fat .
Chicken balls are made out of ground chicken. I prefer white meat. Add in some diced onion, spices to your liking such as onion powder, garlic powder, parsley flakes , salt and pepper. I used oat bran instead of breadcrumbs (but only the amount allowed per day) and an egg. Mix. Form into balls. Drop into boiling water and cook for about 30 min. Add the balls to chicken soup for a filling meal. On protein veggie days, eat the soup vegetables as well.

thunderstorm

Post Sun, Jan 07 2018, 9:03 am
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:

1. Sautéed diced onions in cooking spray and ground chicken. I made it schwarma flavored with, and used other spices such as , cumin, coriander, turmeric ( for color) , garam masala, etc.
3. I even made sweet and sour salmon and would use Stevia( Truvia brand) to substitute the sugar
4. I made pure protein cheesecake for Shabbos Morning made out of zero% quark and fat free plain Greek yogurt. I forgot my exact recipe but will see if I could find it
5. Pancakes made out of the oatbran, and I poured Walden farms pancake syrup over it.
6. Chicken soup, with the chicken pieces in it and egg drops or homemade egg noodles. I used a tsp of cornstarch for the starch but you don't have to.
4. I would have fat free sugar free Greek yogurt with a drop of vanilla extract, or coffee dissolved in a drop of water and a packet of truvia.
Sometimes I used Crystalite drops to change the yogurt flavoring such as strawberry lemon or blueberry etc.
5. Hamburgers
8. Crepes and Greek yogurt with Walden Farms sugar free fat free strawberry sauce

A few more ideas came to mind:
Roasted chicken bottoms with skin removed before eating.
I put the chicken on top of circle sliced onions. Sprinkle the skin and under the skin with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
Bake covered one hour and a half. Bake uncovered at 375. Uncovered another 30 minutes.

Potroast done in a pot with lots of onions and garlic and seasoning .( can be done in a crockpot as well) you may use a bit of wine as well for flavor.

Occasional grilled or broiled steak, lean cuts cooked medium rare.

Flounder fish seasoned with lemon pepper, and parsley and baked.

Seared tuna

pink flower

Post Fri, Jan 12 2018, 8:02 am
Bizzydizzymommy wrote:

5. Hamburgers

Bizzydizzymommy, thank you ever so much for giving away you bizzy time... Very Happy

I'm looking forward to trying those receipes you so kindly posted, I'll let you know how I get along.

Soon, I'll be asking you for the protein veg ideas too.

Thank you
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise