Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Toasters with a Window...

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 9:26 am
I have seen lately toasters advertised that have windows so you can watch the bread toasting and shut it off when it is exactly the way you want it, not too pale and not too burnt.
Does anyone have one of these toasters, and are you happy with it? If not, why not? And if you are happy, can you recommend the company that you have and explain some of the features. Thanks!

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 9:58 am
b u m p

amother
Mauve

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 2:56 pm
OP here. I first saw a "Clear-View Toaster" in the Ami Whisk magazine this past week. I had never heard of it before, but it really looks amazing.
The sides are transparent so you can see how your bread is heating up and remove it when it's just right.
Before I go out and get one, I'd love to hear what Imamothers have to say about it. Do you have one? Are you happy with it? Is it something you'd suggest giving as a bridal shower gift?
Looking forward to your responses.

allthingsblue

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 2:58 pm
I don't get the point. I like my bread toasted on a certain setting. Once I know the setting, I don't need to peek in and see... the bread comes out the same way every time...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen