Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Please reply: shop today for woman's plus size Lakewood

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 10:53 am
I need a very nice ladies night out outfit/chol homoed outfit. I can't shop far I'm willing to spendbup to $100

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 12:51 pm
I usually shop in Periwinkle, but I've seen women's wardrobe advertised a lot.

Periwinkle goes up to 22, I think, and they have the nicest salesladies.

Another idea is Macy's, they have up to size 3x, and are really well priced.

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 1:39 pm
unless a woman's wardrobe is having a sale, I think it will be out of the price range.

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 2:33 pm
Thanks Very Happy
I will try them.
I can't go to Macy's. Fashion stop closed down, and Woman's Wardrobe is in Brooklyn this week

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 3:30 pm
[quote="amother"]Thanks Very Happy
I will try them.
I can't go to Macy's. Fashion stop closed down, and Woman's Wardrobe is in Brooklyn this week[/quote
Fashion stop and perwinle merged

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 4:07 pm
Can anyone give more information on Periwinkle and Women's Wardrobe. Where are they, is it worth the trip if I don't live in Lakewood or do they only have a few pieces in plus size. I am young so looking for somewhat stylish or at least classic. I used to shop in Ruthies in Monsey but they really cut down their plus size selection.

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 4:43 pm
amother wrote:
Can anyone give more information on Periwinkle and Women's Wardrobe. Where are they, is it worth the trip if I don't live in Lakewood or do they only have a few pieces in plus size. I am young so looking for somewhat stylish or at least classic. I used to shop in Ruthies in Monsey but they really cut down their plus size selection.

Fashion stop merged with periwinkle. It's a bit north of lakewood on Route 9. it's the end of the season so they're having a sale, but they also don't have tons left. They have both trendy and classic styles, but I'm not sure if they're super trendy. They might have more of a selection in the none-sale rack, though.

amother
Green

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 5:54 pm
Woman's Wardrobe has a nice selection of plus sizes. If you just need a top (have a black skirt and shell) I'd think you can find something under $100.

She's down 14th Street. Last time I was there she had a saleswoman who was usually there even if she wasn't. Did you try calling?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics