Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Can't exercise?

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Jan 10 2018, 9:11 pm
I had a baby a few months ago and anytime I exercise I start staining. So I don't exercise and can't get rid of my baby stomach!

Anyone btdt that can advise me? Was there something that worked for you or advice you can give? I'm desperate to lose this weight- I weigh the same as when I came home from the hospital and hate myself for it!

thanks

Post Wed, Jan 10 2018, 9:58 pm
Now that you're not excersizing, did the staining really stop? If yes, I would get back to the gym right away.

miami85

Post Wed, Jan 10 2018, 10:24 pm
Can you do some yoga? It may help you with toning and its low-impact, over time it may help you build up your stamina to do more exercise, and pelvic floor exercises may help the staining as well.

Also try some Red Raspberry Leaf tea, it might help with staining.

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Jan 10 2018, 10:28 pm
Staining problematically? Or small stains?
That's pretty strange. If it's a few months later, I would call the doctor to discuss it.

Also- don't hate yourself!

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Jan 10 2018, 10:36 pm
Staining that lasts a few days. I. THe past it has caused a full blown period. I ve had this prob in and off over the past 10 years

Am I the only one that has this? Is there something that I am missing ( vitamins etc? ) Has anyone experienced this and can advise? It's so frustrating to watch everyone go to the gym and know I can't!!! ( well I could but I don't want to become Niddah...)

allthingsblue

Post Wed, Jan 10 2018, 10:39 pm
That is so frustrating! I'd be so down about it!
It happens to be a fear of mine; I thought for sure exercise would make me stain.
Honestly, I do think it's unusual, and it can't hurt to talk to your doctor. Maybe your doctor can figure out a solution.

redheaded

Post Wed, Jan 10 2018, 10:41 pm
Start slow.
Daily walks.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise