Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Purim stores in lakewood

ruby slippers

Post Sat, Jan 13 2018, 7:26 pm
Going to be visiting Lakewood-never been there before- what are the best stores to get mishloach manot items (food, containers, costumes ideas..) and ideas.... Addresses helpful too.

bargainlover

Post Sat, Jan 13 2018, 7:59 pm
Amazing savings on route 9 in howell, nj. Border of lakewood.
Center of town in gourmet glatt Plaza and there's another one in evergreen plaza.

There's tons of groceries in lakewood , I'm sure theu will all have purim stuff soon. What area of lakewood are you visiting ?

ruby slippers

Post Sun, Jan 14 2018, 8:25 pm
We will be at Lake terrace hall on oak street. I know nothing about Lakewood- so is everything relatively close to each other?

bargainlover

Post Sun, Jan 14 2018, 8:34 pm
eema1 wrote:
We will be at Lake terrace hall on oak street. I know nothing about Lakewood- so is everything relatively close to each other?

No , lakewood is huge. Can take 20 minutes to get to amazing savings from lake terrace. The closest stores to lake terrace are :

Npgs grocery in seagull square shopping mall
Closeout connections, discount store for shalach manos stuff, paper goods etc
Those 2 are across the street basically
Then in one Plaza is center of town, a housewares store that has every thing for shalach manos you may possibly need
And evergreen grocery, also a fully stocked grocery.

There's also Westview shop near by that sells purim stuff, not sure how much shalach man's containers they have tho.

If you can, look online at bpweekly and thevoiceoflakewood. 2 main magazines here that have store names, addresses , specials, hours etc.

Also smartlist app has all names and numbers.

Let me.know if you need more info!

ruby slippers

Post Sun, Jan 14 2018, 8:48 pm
this is great- thanks!!!!!!

mirimiri

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 3:40 am
Hi,
I have this exact question as the original OP but this was posted in 2018 would anyone be able to update on places to get-shalach manos supplies, Purim costumes…I’ll only be there for the day
Thanks!

mamaleh

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 8:43 am
mirimiri wrote:
Hi,
I have this exact question as the original OP but this was posted in 2018 would anyone be able to update on places to get-shalach manos supplies, Purim costumes…I’ll only be there for the day
Thanks!

Where will you be in Lakewood? (Most of the above hasn’t changed except it’s now gourmet glatt instead of NPGS is seagull square).

way2go

Post Tue, Feb 27 2024, 8:50 am
Costume closeouts in Howell for costumes,. They put out a catalog too although it doesn't have everything if that is helpful for you
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics