Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Anyone currently doing or starting Medifast/TSFL/Optavia

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 7:36 am
I decided to start the program again and am looking for support/a buddy.

I'm looking to anonomously share what we are eating each day, how much we are losing etc, right here in this thread. Anyone else out there?

amother
Pink

Post Tue, Jan 23 2018, 10:47 am
Meeee

amother
Pumpkin

Post Tue, Jan 23 2018, 10:53 am
Trying to

amother
Coffee

Post Sat, Jan 27 2018, 12:16 pm
Tomorrow is my first day.

amother
Babypink

Post Sat, Jan 27 2018, 8:07 pm
Is it possible to do this diet while nursing?

amother
Taupe

Post Sat, Jan 27 2018, 8:19 pm
Yay!! I'm the OP and I got no response initially so it was a bit disheartening. I stated it halfhartedly at that time, but it only lasted for one day. (I'm such a loser...)

I would love to use this thread as a medium of chizzuk and support. I think I'll start up tomorrow real strong - who else??

Regarding nursing, I think its very individual. I'm actually nursing too but my baby is a year old already and eating tons of food so not relying on me exclusively. Personally, I've dieted various times while nursing and sometimes it worked well and didn't affect my milk supply and sometimes it did. You kind of have to experiment with it. Also, there is a lot of soy in this products, so you have to decide if you are ok with your baby having that soy. Or stick to the soy free products only...

Anyway, whose on for tomorrow?? I'd love to post here with what I ate each day and how the weight is doing, and hear the same from you as well. Or if you want we can make an annonymous email group...

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Jan 28 2018, 5:26 am
I'm the Coffee Amother above who wrote that today is her first day. Several of my friends lost weight recently through this program. As a lifelong dieter I figured I had to try. So I'm doing it for 1 month and I'll see.

Loving it so far. My morning shake was great and my peanut butter bar snack was delicious. If this is how everything tastes, I can't wait. (I've read some people not liking some of the food but I'm not such a picky eater.) Also chugging my water diligently.

loseweightima

Post Fri, Mar 02 2018, 11:13 am
Anyone still here?

watergirl

Post Fri, Mar 02 2018, 1:00 pm
loseweightima wrote:
Anyone still here?

Welcome to imamother. I’m sure this wasnt your intention, but from your user name and the fact that you are bumping up old posts to talk about optavia, it looks like you joined to promote your health coaching business. Bumping old posts is considered to be bad etiquette in imamother. Jump into some current threads and join the conversation!

amother
Plum

Post Wed, Aug 15 2018, 8:28 pm
If you started in January, did you achieve your weight loss goals? How was the diet? How much did you lose in how long, and what advice do you have for people who just started?

Shoshana37

Post Thu, Aug 30 2018, 7:47 am
I'm on Optavia since June and lost about 25 pounds and look great and feel great. I still have another 20 pounds to go. I love their little snack bars I think its delicious its OUD, yes its expensive but when you compare it with tummy tuck and other ways its really cheap. I wanted to look healthy, beautiful and s-xy again and I love it. if you are interested pm me I will give you my health coach number. I am not a coach yet and I am not sure I will be ever. I have a good job bh.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise