Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Looking back to your past

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 4:34 pm
I often feel nostalgic about my childhood and have such vivid memories of it. Although not all of them are happy ones I just have such powerful memories of the home I grew up in, the friends I had etc. Usually I dream about my childhood experiences too, just regular days I remember. As I don't live too far away from the house where I lived as a child, I often feel it would be nice to walk past one day just to experience it again? It would probably be quite a surreal experience.. I'm not sure what this says about me. Just wondered if anyone else ever feels the same

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 5:02 pm
I am very nostalgic about my childhood and I came from a very dysfunctional and broken home, however I still miss those happy moments and try reliving them. I recently snuck all photos of myself out of my mothers home and I have started a scrapbook which includes journaling all the memories I have of those moments in the photo. Any memory I sparks , I write down . I've written happy things and break your heart sad things but my childhood is a treasure and I don't want to forget it. This helps me hang on to those memories. I think it's very normal to be nostalgic about childhood. My DH and I always reminisce and it makes feel all warm and fuzzy .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics