Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Zara return policy

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 1:35 pm
I missed the zara 30 day return policy with four items... Anyone know if there is any chance I can get them to take these items back, or how I can?

I am about two weeks past thirty days. It's just been hectic in the house with a newborn baby and I didnt realize these items were still here.

Or if there is no hope.. what is the easiest/most profitable way to resell? It is four pairs of toddler boy pants size 12-18 months

Tia!

amother
Olive

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 2:37 pm
Try to send it back without saying anything if it’s too late they should send it back to you. If you ask Zara anything... it’s always no.

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 2:52 pm
They won’t take it back.

amother
Black

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 3:05 pm
They're never ever ever going to take them back. They once sent me clothes with security tags attached and wouldn’t even take them back after 30 days. Their customer service is generally awful but their clothing is beautiful and inexpensive. Try selling on your neighborhood Facebook group.

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 5:42 pm
You can try taking it back to a store. I've returned things that were a few days past the 30 days and they took it back. I didn't mention that they were late

frumPA

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 5:47 pm
Your best bet is calling your credit card company and seeing if they would refund you. Many credit cards have buyer protection....

happy12

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 7:36 pm
Sent back shoes the morning after I received them. They did not issue a refund for 1 pair claiming it was worn. (They definitely were not . Daughter tried on and were to smsl so put them right back in the box)I argued in that case send it back to me and I will save them for next child. They told me they cant.
This is the only time I ever called my credit card company to dispute. They called and said send back shoes or refund. They refund my $ the next day.
I spoke to other people who told me similar stories. I no longer shop in zaras.

amother
Olive

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 9:22 pm
I have gotten away with 1 or 2 days late. But yes they have the worst service ever. Whenever I get aggravated I remind myself it’s worth the great prices but yeah their customer service is the worst!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics