Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Son not ashamed
Previous  1  2

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 12:13 pm
amother wrote:
Teach your son about Jewish pple being tznius. And there is something very wrong about an 11 year old walking around naked. He's not three.

According to you there is something wrong. According to me, my son is perfect just the way he is.

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 12:14 pm
amother wrote:
Past seven there is what to be concerned about. It says that even Adam and Eve were ashamed they tried to hide from God etc. Take him to a professional or ask him straight out if someone touched him

Stop overreacting and being absurd.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Mon, Jan 15 2018, 5:46 pm
Take into account his personality and other factors - my brother has adhd and they say that adhd kids can be up to three years behind in maturity level. He didn't feel the need to cover up as early as the rest of us sibs did, but he obviously caught up just a little later in the game.
Either way, I agree with the others who say there's a big difference between a mother and other people. Don't many mothers teach their kids that the only ones who are allowed to see them or touch them (though not inappropriately) are their parents and doctors?

Zeleze

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 11:58 am
Not bashing, but has he seen even partial undressing from other family members?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children