Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Why Post Anonymously (Anonymous Enabled)
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 7:46 pm
interesting to see that I'm not the only one who is concerned about how certain specific posters might respond to a post.

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 7:49 pm
is there any way for the two threads to be merged?

tigerwife

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 7:57 pm
amother wrote:
I post anonymous because there are some posters that love to bite! Its there way or the highway. And they get the likes for being nasty cuz there an old timer and well liked. Go figure.

I also find it interesting that no one admits to going anon in order to rip another poster apart. Do we assume those posts are computer generated?

crust

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 8:06 pm
tigerwife wrote:
I also find it interesting that no one admits to going anon in order to rip another poster apart. Do we assume those posts are computer generated?

Absolutely. LOL

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 8:12 pm
Because ppl here can be judgmental. I need to be liked Smile so only put under my sn if I am sure it will be well received.

Boca00

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 8:43 pm
amother wrote:
Because I have a stalker that hugs me

Hmm yes, that's another thing I wonder about. I've noticed that too. Why would people do that?

In any case, OP, this thread has been really eye-opening.

I get the sense that I am talking to a wall when there are anon posters, and when there's more than 1 or 2 I can't keep track of all the different colors... so I end up either quite confused or scrolling back and forth a lot. Glad to know there's valid reasons that people are clicking that anon button.

crust

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 8:56 pm
amother wrote:

I don't think there is anyone that never gets hugged here and I love it. A hug is a hug is a hug. It can't be anything but love.

Let's change the narrative. If we see it as love that stalker will not have any buttons left.

Boca00

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 9:04 pm
crust wrote:
I don't think there is anyone that never gets hugged here and I love it. A hug is a hug is a hug. It can't be anything but love.

Let's change the narrative. If we see it as love that stalker will not have any buttons left.

It's a good idea. It doesn't actually bother me to get hugged for no reason but I just think it's weird.

Like you're upset that I gave my cleaning lady a raise? Or do you love that someone sleeps with their jewelry? Dunno, I just think its interesting to hug innocuous posts. What

Mommyg8

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 9:07 pm
amother wrote:

Oh, I'm not the only one?

crust

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 9:16 pm
Boca00 wrote:
It's a good idea. It doesn't actually bother me to get hugged for no reason but I just think it's weird.

Like you're upset that I gave my cleaning lady a raise? Or do you love that someone sleeps with their jewelry? Dunno, I just think its interesting to hug innocuous posts. What

That hug was from your cleaning lady.
It was the I love you for being so considerate kind of hug.

Hey. I think I have a new task here.... I'll be poser hugs.

Boca00

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 9:17 pm
crust wrote:
That hug was from your cleaning lady.
It was the I love you for being so considerate kind of hug.

Hey. I think I have a new task here.... I'll be poser hugs.

Aha! Ooh, crust, I love that idea. I'll be waiting to see your interpretations.

(BTW- she's not Jewish so I will be reporting her for being on here.)

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 9:49 pm
I use another for anything remotely personal. If I post something that anyone who knows me can figure it out, I'll change some details.

Anon obviously as this post is about me personally LOL LOL

crust

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 10:11 pm
amother wrote:
I use another for anything remotely personal. If I post something that anyone who knows me can figure it out, I'll change some details.

Anon obviously as this post is about me personally LOL LOL

I know who you are. Hi!!
Dont worry. I won't tell her a thing. LOL

Eta I hope you didn't take this seriously. I don't know you.

Last edited by crust on Wed, Jan 17 2018, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Jewishfoodie

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 10:22 pm
amother wrote:

I'm so sorry, SouthernBubby, for breaking your rule and not posting anonymously but can some please explain this sentence for me, slowly? I'm very sure I don't understand what it means. Not syntax-wise but rather the actual meaning. The take-away, if you will.

Boca00

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 10:47 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
I'm so sorry, SouthernBubby, for breaking your rule and not posting anonymously but can some please explain this sentence for me, slowly? I'm very sure I don't understand what it means. Not syntax-wise but rather the actual meaning. The take-away, if you will.

Sure. This means that every time you post something, as innocuous as it is, someone will "hug" your post. They do it in a pitying "I-feel-bad-for-you" way, usually, when it's an innocent post that doesn't call for sympathy.

Makes sense?

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 11:16 pm
I almost always post anonymously, even over very parve issues, because I don't want anyone developing a profile of me.

Jewishfoodie

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 11:31 pm
Boca00 wrote:
Sure. This means that every time you post something, as innocuous as it is, someone will "hug" your post. They do it in a pitying "I-feel-bad-for-you" way, usually, when it's an innocent post that doesn't call for sympathy.

Makes sense?

A little... I guess... And they do it spitefully?? And only to her?

Boca00

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 11:34 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
A little... I guess... And they do it spitefully?? And only to her?

Spitefully, yes. And it's the same few posters that seem to get hugs on their posts no matter what they write. As though someone is like, "Ah! ImaXYZ posted something. HUG."

Jewishfoodie

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 11:39 pm
Boca00 wrote:
Spitefully, yes. And it's the same few posters that seem to get hugs on their posts no matter what they write. As though someone is like, "Ah! ImaXYZ posted something. HUG."

Ewwww. Awkward..

crust

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 11:42 pm
Boca00 wrote:

Is it the same few?
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics