Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
ISO Personal assistant, Brooklyn (Mill Marine area)

Big Mama

Post Thu, Jan 04 2018, 8:30 pm
Hello Ladies -

I have been a personal assistant to my friend for the past few years and it is time for me to retire so I can focus on my massage practice. I am assisting with the search for a suitable and qualified replacement.

The job is for 10-12 hours weekly, flexible arrangement.

My friend is a lovely lady and I have truly enjoyed being her assistant. I will continue to serve as a back-up as needed. These are some of the qualifications that would likely make for a good match:

You have excellent people skills;
You are dependable and responsible;
You are an overall calm and grounded person;
You are committed to confidentiality;
Car or driver's license preferred but not requiredl

Feel free to message me with any questions.

If you have a golden heart and want to make a difference in the life of my friend and her family message me with the following:

Tell me why you believe you're the right person for this job, why you want to do this job, and what is your requested pay per hour. If you are highly qualified I will personally do my best to make this worth your while. If you are somewhat qualified, please don't be shy about applying. Nobody's perfect. Myself included. If you are a potential match we will chat by phone and then meet in person.

Payment is on the books.

Last edited by Big Mama on Tue, Jan 16 2018, 6:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

amother
Apricot

Post Thu, Jan 04 2018, 10:02 pm
Is this is a real job or essentially just babysitting an adult?

Big Mama

Post Wed, Jan 10 2018, 11:42 am
amother wrote:

A big part of the job entails accompanying my friend to her medical appointments and advocating for her when necessary, handling her phone calls and handling her email corresondence as needed, etc.
PM me if you have further questions. I have done this for a few years and can tell you more about the nuances of the job. Good pay.

amother
Forestgreen

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 4:52 pm
Is this job still available?

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 5:21 pm
amother wrote:

I call my mother's "babysitter" her Personal Assistant because she personally assists my mother with errands, appointments (making them and taking her) and organizing her mail. My mother is a long-retired school teacher who gets lots of mail from current and past students/parents, and writes back to each and every one.

Does your question mean if just companionship and a safety monitor is needed?

I'm sure you didn't mean babysitting in a derogatory way; forgive me that it touched me in that way.

Big Mama

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 6:41 pm
amother wrote:
she personally assists my mother with errands, appointments (making them and taking her) and organizing her mail.

Basically scheduling and taking to appointments, following up with obtaining reports from drs., organizing her mail, returning phone calls for her, making sure she gets her monthly medication refills. Occasional trips to the park or shop.

I don't have the liberty to say which profession she's retired from, but I worked for a lot of sick people and this one is a pleasure to work for! Lovely lady, like I said earlier. Needs someone with a heart and dedicated to her well-being.

I edited the original post, re the hours. It's 10-12 hours weekly, Part of it is at her home, part of it is from your home.

If you're interested, message me.

Big Mama

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 6:43 pm
amother wrote:
Is this job still available?

Yes :-)
Message me and we'll set up a time to chat.

Big Mama

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 6:45 pm
This can be a short term or long term job. And there's back-up if you need to go on vacation, etc.

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 8:12 pm
Big mama I'm interested in this job, would it be possible for you to post an email address so we don't have to pm.
Thanks.

Big Mama

Post Wed, Jan 17 2018, 6:26 am
amother wrote:
Big mama I'm interested in this job, would it be possible for you to post an email address so we don't have to pm.
Thanks.

Sure. I'll post my email address. Please let me know when you see it so I can remove it.

Big Mama

Post Mon, Jan 22 2018, 11:47 am
Still looking for the right candidate :-)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries