Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please help me!
Previous  1  2

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 9:29 am
Amen. Thank you

pumpkinsbubby

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 9:36 am
Said Tehillim and gave tzedaka.
Refuah Sheleimah.
Hugs!

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 9:40 am
Thank u pumkinsbubby

happyone

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 9:47 am
Refuah shelaima. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Inspire

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 1:46 pm
Refuah Shlaima. Don't know if you are in the NY Metro area, but if so, please contact Satmar Bikur Cholim, they are amazing for support; they will visit with your father.

amother
Orange

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 2:02 pm
Thanks everyone. It's come back as pneumonia so we are continuing to daven. Thanks for all your help.

simba

Post Wed, Jan 17 2018, 7:38 pm
How is your father doing?

amother
Orange

Post Wed, Jan 17 2018, 7:49 pm
Thanks so much for asking! This really is a lovely community! He is Baruch Hashem back home from the hospital, and breathing a lot better. With proper therapy and a lot of siyata d'shmaya we will hopefully get him back on his feet. There was really nothing more that the hospital could do for him but Hashem can and that's where we are placing our faith. May you and your families always have good health.

simba

Post Wed, Jan 17 2018, 7:52 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks so much for asking! This really is a lovely community! He is Baruch Hashem back home from the hospital, and breathing a lot better. With proper therapy and a lot of siyata d'shmaya we will hopefully get him back on his feet. There was really nothing more that the hospital could do for him but Hashem can and that's where we are placing our faith. May you and your families always have good health.

Glad to hear, will keep his name on my list for now. May he have a complete and speedy recovery.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed