Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Hotel/Inn in Brookline, MA??

amother
Seashell

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 4:48 pm
If we wanted to stay in Brookline MA near the Bostoner Rebbe for Shabbos, are there hotels or airbnb that we could stay at?
Thanks for your help!

doctorima

Post Tue, Jan 16 2018, 7:03 pm
There's a Holiday Inn that's just over a mile away that's probably your best bet for a hotel. No idea about AirBNB, though you could search the site. You can also contact the shul to see if they can offer you hospitality with a local family.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Jan 17 2018, 1:56 pm
Thank you so much for the information. Anyone else feel free to add Smile

Eemaof3

Post Wed, Jan 17 2018, 3:01 pm
I stayed at that hotel last year and was disgusted. The room was dirty (found a tissue in a supposedly clean bed and an open bag of candy underneath one bed when I was looking for missing items). It was also very dark inside and depressing. It may be your only option but be forewarned. Hotel management was far from helpful.

nicole81

Post Wed, Jan 17 2018, 3:18 pm
Eemaof3 wrote:
I stayed at that hotel last year and was disgusted. The room was dirty (found a tissue in a supposedly clean bed and an open bag of candy underneath one bed when I was looking for missing items). It was also very dark inside and depressing. It may be your only option but be forewarned. Hotel management was far from helpful.

Conversely, I stayed there this past summer in a king suite and it was lovely.

jkw

Post Wed, Jan 17 2018, 3:27 pm
Did you call the Rofeh office? That's a Bikur Cholim run by the Bostoner Rebbe. Maybe one of their apartments is vacant...don't know their rules on who stays there.

doctorima

Post Wed, Jan 17 2018, 4:04 pm
Every hotel will have satisfied customers and horror stories. Holiday Inn is a reputable national chain. I did check and see that there's also a Courtyard by Marriott that's actually a little closer to the Rebbe, and a Homewood Suites that's a drop farther away, but quite highly rated. So a few options for you.

amother
Seashell

Post Wed, Jan 17 2018, 10:54 pm
Thanks for your replies. I was hesitant to call the Rebbe b/c it's basically for a vacation. Not like a medical need or something B"H. But one of the family members can't walk as far as a mile. But I will look into these places.
Thank you!

imasinger

Post Thu, Jan 18 2018, 5:54 am
PM me, I can tell you of a few options.

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Jan 29 2020, 5:00 pm
brookline marriot just announced they have shabbos locks its a short walk to chabad and yound israel
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics