Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Playgroup in BK, Ave F and E.5th

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Mon, Sep 11 2017, 10:21 pm
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has any experience sending their toddler to Hindy Prengler's playgroup in Kensington. I am looking into sending my toddler there and will visit, etc. but am wondering if others have sent their children there and what they thought of it. Thanks in advance!

happy12

Post Thu, Jan 25 2018, 12:32 pm
bump.

what ages does she take and what are her hours?

Lovemykids1

Post Thu, Jan 25 2018, 8:01 pm
Yes I sent my son and daughter to her and was super happy with her. She became a dear friend of mine. She is the sweetest person and the kids adore her. It’s not a big playgroup. It’s in her house and she does it herself. She has about 5-6 kids. Maybe drop ins also. It’s like a babysitter but with stimulation. Her hours and age group has changed since my kids were there so I’m not sure. But I think she works from 9-3:30, maybe 4:00 and has ages 12 months to 2.5. You would have to find out though. She plays with them, colors, does some light arts n crafts, you send lunch... it’s chilled and homey. I’m her dining room and play room.

behappy2

Post Thu, Jan 25 2018, 8:28 pm
I sent my son to her after school every day until I was done work-for about a year. It was a while ago. Was very happy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics