Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Dexter Park

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Jan 28 2018, 10:30 pm
dh and I are beginning are hunt for a house. We have heard great things about Chestnut Ridge, specifially Dexter Park. We don't know ANYONE there, so I have some questions I was hoping someone here can help me with.

1-What kind of houses are in Dexter Park? Do they tend to be smaller or larger, or somewhere in between?
2-What style are the houses? Ranches/Split Level/Clonial etc...
3- Where is the Shul(s) located?

DH just left kollel last year, and is now working in klei kodesh. We are a young but growing family. My boys go to Bais Mikroh and my girls go to the new Bais Yaakov.

I've spoken to an agent, but I only trust them to a certain extent. We don't live in Monsey at the moment, so we will have to make a trip to go see houses. Just want to hear more first.

amother
Ivory

Post Mon, Jan 29 2018, 10:53 am
really no one with info?

amother
Powderblue

Post Mon, Jan 29 2018, 11:02 am
Its a great place to live. Very warm and friendly. There are a lot of bais mikroh families in Dexter park. The shul is trying to buy a house on north highland the corner of grotke. Theres also a kollel on s. Pascak rd and a few minyanim in houses.There are all different types of houses. Many high ranches (on the small side) but also many other styles, additions, etc. Maybe ask your real estate agent to connect you with someone who lives in Dexter park. Or even better ask the office in your kids schools to make the connection. Hatzlocha!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating