Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Help with pizza theme

LO

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 10:50 am
Hi all,

So my kids are dressing up as pizza, and I got small pizza boxes to deliver the food in. I will do either a slice of pizza or a calzone, along with some tomato sauce.

questions:

1. What else can I put in that will fit into the pizza box, which is not so tall?
2. What type of label should I do? I was thinking to do a receipt like from a pizza store, but am stuck on how I can make it funny.
3. Any other ideas for a label are welcome too...Smile

Thanks!

mommyplusmorah

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 10:53 am
You can put little red jelly beans in a small plastic ketchup container. Like the kind with a lid

SuperWify

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 11:07 am
If your giving Pizza I would put a small container of Israeli Rotev and a can of coke.
The receipt idea is really cute 😎

imamother153

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 11:08 am
Falafel balls or garlic knots with chummus. A small container of Israeli salad at the side.
If you’re looking for something fun u can slice an apple into French fry style and place it into a French fry cup/holder.

LO

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 11:09 am
Thanks, everyone! bottle of coke sounds easiest...Smile How about the receipt? What can I write on it that would be funny?

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 11:16 am
LO wrote:
Thanks, everyone! bottle of coke sounds easiest...Smile How about the receipt? What can I write on it that would be funny?

Wishing you a Purim that's really nice
With perfect flavor and just the right spice
Since it's such a busy day, we all know
We have prepared your lunch, all ready to go

lfab

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 11:16 am
If you're willing to patchke you can make sugar cookie french fries, like these https://howtocakeit.com/produc.....ries. Never made them so no idea if they're any good but they look a bit labor intensive.
Or you can do something simple like pizza flavored bissli https://www.amazon.com/Bissli-.....issli

jewwoman

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 12:14 pm
Op u can do a sweet pizza as in a dessert like pizza dough with chocolate sauce and marshmallows yum in pizza shape

Teomima

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 12:21 pm
LO wrote:

At the bottom:
*Gratuity not included

tichellady

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 12:35 pm
Add a small can of olives or mushrooms.

#1 Mom

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 12:36 pm
We did that one year and put in a snack bag of fries. It comes in different flavors not sure what the name of the snack is. We put in a soda can and a bag of osem falafel bits or pizza wheels

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 12:58 pm
This
https://www.breadberry.com/#!/hb/c/10387-0/c/10565-10387/c/10582-10565/s/1/r/23218/he/Brooklyn/kosher-groceries/kosher-snacks/kosher-snacks//gedilla-snack-n-fries-onion-n-garlic

With a can of coke

LO

Post Thu, Feb 08 2018, 1:27 pm
Thanks, everyone! Such cute ideas!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics