Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Marital Intimacy can be so complex. That can change for you.

Yael

Post Thu, Feb 08 2018, 9:06 am
Dear married Jewish woman,

A while ago I sent out an anonymous survey asking women what were the main challenges
they faced in the intimate part of their marriage.

Here are some struggles that women shared:

-"I feel like it's another thing on my long "To Do" list"

-"My husband will be emotionally distant for days, and then turn around and want to be
close"

-"We approach this subject so differently, it causes so much tension between us"

-"It feels so... unspiritual, low. I just don't get how this can be something holy”

-"I'm there for my husband. I don't see what's in it for me"

You might be able to relate to some of these feelings, or you simply wish to take your already
good marriage to greater heights.

My name is Faigy Pollock.

I am a wife and Mommy, an experienced kallah teacher, EFT practitioner and creator of
Unblock Your Way to Oneness - a unique online course about marital intimacy.

My own struggles have led me to search for answers.
What I discovered was...pure gold! light!! diamonds!!!
No words can describe the happiness and peace of mind they have brought into my life, and
the lives of the hundreds of women I've shared these ideas with.

I want to share some of these insights with YOU.

They will empower all areas of your marriage, and potentially elevate your relationship to a whole new dimension.

I am hosting a free live webinar where I will share empowering insights so you too can
experience marital intimacy the way Hashem intended it to be.

Pure. Joyous. Satisfying. Connecting.

Click here to join

Wishing you an ever-growing marriage,

Faigy Pollock

PS You can invite any of your married friends by sharing the link:
http://faigy_83a61857030.gr8.com

Sponsored Post

HashemIsBoss

Post Thu, Feb 08 2018, 9:11 am
I work during the time of the webinar. Will it be available later?

relish

Post Thu, Feb 08 2018, 10:06 am
Can anyone sum up the main points in a few sentences?
Is she saying take care of yourself, know and express your needs?
Is she adding anything more than that?
I'm curious

bigsis144

Post Thu, Feb 08 2018, 4:48 pm
I attended the webinar a month or so ago, but I was folding laundry while listening rather than taking notes. I found it to be positive chizuk, but for me, at least, nothing new.

The main points seemed to be:

(1) it’s not a Jewish concept to believe that s-x is “dirty” or “animalistic”. Judaism is and has always seen intimacy as holy and for more than just procreation

(2) hashkafa on how Hashem created Adam and Chava as one, and then separated them. So we are constantly craving that original physical and spiritual oneness, and through a healthy and holy intimate life, we can return to that Gan Eden state.

(3) yes, men and women have very different needs and attitudes.

(4) a good intimate life will transform your marriage, and she has a course that will go into much further detail about the nitty gritty stuff

(5) she is not a clinical psychologist, a certified marriage counselor, or s-x therapist. If you are dealing with serious issues like PTSD, call a professional who deals with that issue.

honeygold

Post Thu, Feb 08 2018, 5:59 pm
bigsis144 wrote:
I attended the webinar a month or so ago, but I was folding laundry while listening rather than taking notes. I found it to be positive chizuk, but for me, at least, nothing new.

The main points seemed to be:

(1) it’s not a Jewish concept to believe that s-x is “dirty” or “animalistic”. Judaism is and has always seen intimacy as holy and for more than just procreation

(2) hashkafa on how Hashem created Adam and Chava as one, and then separated them. So we are constantly craving that original physical and spiritual oneness, and through a healthy and holy intimate life, we can return to that Gan Eden state.

(3) yes, men and women have very different needs and attitudes.

(4) a good intimate life will transform your marriage, and she has a course that will go into much further detail about the nitty gritty stuff

(5) she is not a clinical psychologist, a certified marriage counselor, or s-x therapist. If you are dealing with serious issues like PTSD, call a professional who deals with that issue.

Thank you for the summary. I was debating whether to lose out on important sleep so that I can listen to the webinar. I work at night and sleep during the day, so I would have to wake up early to be able to listen to it. But from the info you are giving, I don't think I will gain much from it. Not going to lose sleep over it.

bigsis144

Post Thu, Feb 08 2018, 6:36 pm
Other points:

She seemed very compassionate and empathetic, and made good use of the live format to include the audience (“type in the chat box if you ever felt....” and then she read reactions out loud), though it really was just a lovely hashkafa shiur then a preview for her extended course, so no complicated, practical or overly graphic questions were even touched upon in the webinar.

KallahT

Post Sat, Feb 10 2018, 1:43 pm
Hi Dear Ladies,

I'm offering the webinar :-)

I live in Eretz Yisroel, hence the time of the webinar.
I'm sorry it's at an inconvenient time for my fellow American sisters.

I do hope to offer a replay if all goes well.
If you are interested in replay register for the webinar.

I do want to clarify - and I now see I made a mistake by posting the same post I used last time- that this time I am offering a completely different webinar.
The one I gave last time was all Divrei Torah - the foundation to how Torah approaches intimacy.
This time I plan on offering a much more practical class: "Intimacy - What Does it Mean For HIM"?
I hope there will be enough time at the end for practical questions.
I do spend a few minutes at the end offering the Unblock Your Way to Oneness course.

I definitely don't think anyone should lose precious sleep over it (sleeping is SOOOO important!), but if you are interested you can sign up and I'll hopefully let you know about a replay.

Thank you bigsis144 for writing up such a nice summary of the previous webinar,
Pretty impressive, taking into consideration that you were folding laundry and did not take notes.
And thanks for the positive review.
I appreciate it very much ;-)

May we all be blessed with an ever-growing marriage
Faigy Pollock
Wife and Mommy :-)
EFT practitioner
Kallah Teacher

bigsis144

Post Sat, Feb 10 2018, 10:01 pm
I won’t be available for the live webinar, but I definitely would like to hear the second shiur.

Thank you, Faigy!

honeygold

Post Sat, Feb 10 2018, 10:29 pm
KallahT wrote:
Hi Dear Ladies,

I'm offering the webinar :-)

I live in Eretz Yisroel, hence the time of the webinar.
I'm sorry it's at an inconvenient time for my fellow American sisters.

I do hope to offer a replay if all goes well.
If you are interested in replay register for the webinar.

I do want to clarify - and I now see I made a mistake by posting the same post I used last time- that this time I am offering a completely different webinar.
The one I gave last time was all Divrei Torah - the foundation to how Torah approaches intimacy.
This time I plan on offering a much more practical class: "Intimacy - What Does it Mean For HIM"?
I hope there will be enough time at the end for practical questions.
I do spend a few minutes at the end offering the Unblock Your Way to Oneness course.

I definitely don't think anyone should lose precious sleep over it (sleeping is SOOOO important!), but if you are interested you can sign up and I'll hopefully let you know about a replay.

Thank you bigsis144 for writing up such a nice summary of the previous webinar,
Pretty impressive, taking into consideration that you were folding laundry and did not take notes.
And thanks for the positive review.
I appreciate it very much ;-)

May we all be blessed with an ever-growing marriage
Faigy Pollock
Wife and Mommy :-)
EFT practitioner
Kallah Teacher

If you offer a replay, I would definitely be interested

KallahT

Post Sun, Feb 11 2018, 2:53 am
I do hope to offer a replay or send a recording. It depends on how the class goes. I advise registering for the webinar and after the webinar I will be able to see who attended and who did not and then I can send a replay.

heartinzion

Post Tue, Feb 13 2018, 1:52 pm
I just want to say that I attended the webinar and it was incredible. Not at all like what was listed above. It was really eye-opening and I think the course would really be life-changing for anyone who struggles with intimacy. I spoke about it after with my husband to hear his opinion if what she was saying about men was accurate and he said it was spot on.

So many people here post about struggles with intimacy. This is an opportunity to make incredible changes for the better in that area and in marriage in general.

honeygold

Post Wed, Feb 14 2018, 12:35 am
I signed up but was unable to attend. Are you going to send a recording, I would love to listen to it.

2gether

Post Wed, Feb 14 2018, 7:24 am
honeygold wrote:
Thank you for the summary. I was debating whether to lose out on important sleep so that I can listen to the webinar. I work at night and sleep during the day, so I would have to wake up early to be able to listen to it. But from the info you are giving, I don't think I will gain much from it. Not going to llose sleep over it.

But she's not telling you what are all the nitty-gritty stuff you'll be missing
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics