Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Sold my house
Previous  1  2  3

leah233

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 6:02 pm
Squishy wrote:
Your post makes no sense. White describes the color of the people called trash. The poster didn't write un-white trash. She wrote white trash. That means the white people are trash not the ones who are not white.

Why specify nationality at all?

The point of saying "white" trash is to say even though they are white they are still trash. Whereas if they were a different nationality no explanation would be necessary.

In other words : If someone said "there are too many .... around" the problem would be self
understood. Being that the ethnic group is white it has to be stressed that they are trash anyway.

Despite my dislike for certain ethnic groups caused by repeated bad experiences with having them around I would never use a racial slur. White trash included.

naturalmom5

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 6:46 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Wow, just plain wow. OP, I think you and your former neighbors should be embarrassed and ashamed for what you are saying. If you dont live in a secluded island, you will inevitably live among people who are not all jews and not all, gasp, white.
Gosh, I grew up with people from all over the world on my block. It was actually lovely. And everyone got along. Diversity is not a bad thing.

Correct me if I'm wrong or I confused you for someone else. You grew up in S Africa. Everyone has 15 foot fences and armed guards. Sounds like diversity is really working out well...

tigerwife

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 7:24 pm
OP, you sold your house. There is absolutely no reason for you to get involved anymore. If the old neighbors ask you for the new owner's number, you can give it to them, but I see nothing positive coming from you mixing into this situation.

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 7:47 pm
leah233 wrote:
Why specify nationality at all?

The point of saying "white" trash is to say even though they are white they are still trash. Whereas if they were a different nationality no explanation would be necessary.

In other words : If someone said "there are too many .... around" the problem would be self
understood. Being that the ethnic group is white it has to be stressed that they are trash anyway.

Despite my dislike for certain ethnic groups caused by repeated bad experiences with having them around I would never use a racial slur. White trash included.

You don't understand why they are called trash. Your explainion ignores history. It has to do with a 400 year old class system in this country. Originally the trash people were the waste people dumped into this land.

House Ns started using this phase to make themselves more important just as the differentiated themselves from field Ns.

White trash is low class white people. There are similar words for other races. People can differentiate between blacks who are highly educated and blacks from the inner city.

Blacks who are highly educated and drive fancy cars and keep their house nice and are good neighbors would not provoke the same reaction as poor blacks living 3 family in a tiny house disturbing the neighbors at night.

Living next to say a black surgeon verses 3 black families crammed into a tiny house disturbing the neighborhood would result in a different reaction.

We had minorities as neighbors loving civilly. There were no problems. When several minority families crammed in one small house disturbing us, there were problems.

It is a reaction against poor classless people.

fmt4

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 7:50 pm
Squishy wrote:
You don't understand why they are called trash. Your explainion ignores history. It has to do with a 400 year old class system in this country. Originally the trash people were the waste people dumped into this land.

House Ns started using this phase to make themselves more important just as the differentiated themselves from field Ns.

White trash is low class white people. There are similar words for other races. People can differentiate between blacks who are highly educated and blacks from the inner city.

Blacks who are highly educated and drive fancy cars and keep their house nice and are good neighbors would not provoke the same reaction as poor blacks living 3 family in a tiny house disturbing the neighbors at night.

Living next to say a black surgeon verses 3 black families crammed into a tiny house disturbing the neighborhood would result in a different reaction.

We had minorities as neighbors loving civilly. There were no problems. When several minority families crammed in one small house disturbing us, there were problems.

It is a reaction against poor classless people.

I love that you say you’re not a racist yet you use terms like house n and field n. Rolling Eyes

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 8:07 pm
fmt4 wrote:
I love that you say you’re not a racist yet you use terms like house n and field n. Rolling Eyes

Because those are the historically correct terms. We are speaking about the 1830s. The house servants were slaves called house Ns.

It would not have the same explaination as to why black servants needs to see themselves as superior to a low class of whites.

House Ns are better than white trash.

You can't discuss the times correctly if you are being PC censored.

Huck Finn is being banned in some schools for having the N word. I read the cleaned up version with the N word removed, and it loses its hold emotional grip.

Students today are being fed a white washed version of slavery because of the PC nonsense. I love how you don't claim to be an idiot, but you get upset for using the correct terminology for the times, so you can someone else a Rolling Eyes racist.

Coffee Addict

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 8:54 pm
fmt4 wrote:
The only thing anyone should be embarrassed of is their disgusting, blatant, unabashed racism.
Sorry, but I find it hard to believe that someone who says “BLACKS!” in the way your neighbor did is really upset for any valid reason rather than just pure unadulterated prejudice.
This post is gross and you and your neighbors should all be ashamed of yourselves.

This was exactly my thoughts on the op. Unbelievable racism.

petiteruchy

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 9:53 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong or I confused you for someone else. You grew up in S Africa. Everyone has 15 foot fences and armed guards. Sounds like diversity is really working out well...

Pardon my french, but are you ******* kidding me?

You realise that the black population were kept in what were essentially concentration camps, allowed out only to scrub toilets and break rocks? That they were denied voting rights, property rights, education and legal recourse for generations? That the accumulation of wealth by the white population was outpaced by no other? That this continued until 1991? They have been dealing with a wound that could only even begin healing within the last twenty years, and the balance of wealth and power is still excruciatingly uneven.

You think a country is supposed to just get over something like that? Europe wasn't too thrilled to see its colonies lose their white rulers, the US was extremely anxious seeing South Africa rise as a valid, African run nation state, and sadly it took a while and a lot of public pressure to force them to act.

South Africa's 15 foot fences and armed guards have nothing to do with diversity and everything to do with white pillage and rape of colonial conquests and with segregation, and with unmitigated racist policies upheld for generations.

You seriously ought to be ashamed of yourself for that comment. Really ashamed, as a Jew and as a human being.

fmt4

Post Mon, Feb 12 2018, 10:26 pm
Squishy wrote:
Because those are the historically correct terms. We are speaking about the 1830s. The house servants were slaves called house Ns.

It would not have the same explaination as to why black servants needs to see themselves as superior to a low class of whites.

House Ns are better than white trash.

You can't discuss the times correctly if you are being PC censored.

Huck Finn is being banned in some schools for having the N word. I read the cleaned up version with the N word removed, and it loses its hold emotional grip.

Students today are being fed a white washed version of slavery because of the PC nonsense. I love how you don't claim to be an idiot, but you get upset for using the correct terminology for the times, so you can someone else a Rolling Eyes racist.

There is absolutely zero reason why you can’t have a perfectly good historical discussion while using the terms house slave and field slave. Your justifications are ridiculous.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics