Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
ENT rec for hoarse voice / New York City

amother
Red

Post Tue, Feb 13 2018, 4:42 pm
Which pediatric ENT in the Booklyn/Manhattan area has experience with a constant hoarse voice?

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Feb 13 2018, 4:48 pm
They are not specifically pediatric doctors, but Dr. Sulica and Dr. Woo are two ENT’s in Manhattan who specialize in voice. I have been to both of them and they are excellent. Call their offices and ask if they see children.

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Feb 13 2018, 4:51 pm
Dr. Ari Goldsmith at Maimonides https://doctor.webmd.com/docto.....ments is a fantastic pediatric ENT. I've taken my son to him for that exact reason.

The only problem is that he gets booked so quickly that it's hard to get an appointment. Be prepared to wait 3 months or so.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Feb 13 2018, 6:02 pm
amother wrote:
Dr. Ari Goldsmith at Maimonides https://doctor.webmd.com/docto.....ments is a fantastic pediatric ENT. I've taken my son to him for that exact reason.

The only problem is that he gets booked so quickly that it's hard to get an appointment. Be prepared to wait 3 months or so.

Agree. Saw him last week for the same issue my daughter has. I booked appointment approx 3 months ago...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics