Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Disabled Amother!!
Previous  1  2

mommy2

Post Mon, Jul 18 2005, 7:42 pm
Do u really think sunglasses hide your identity?
Confused

roza

Post Mon, Jul 18 2005, 8:35 pm
sort of...
you won't recognize me in the street

stem

Post Mon, Jul 18 2005, 9:28 pm
On other boards that I've seen, When posting something, there is a button "submit annonymously" next to the "submit" button.

daisy

Post Mon, Jul 18 2005, 9:57 pm
Roza, I like your picture. I think I would recognize you on the street (esp if you wear your sunglasses on the street), but since a) unfortunately we are unlikely to ever be on the same street and b) I don't really "know" you, it doesn't matter, does it?

Yael

Post Tue, Jul 19 2005, 4:17 pm
ok, after many many hours of searching, my husband was unable to find a perfect system for posting anonymously. the only good system we could think of would require lots of extra work on our part. so we have decided to replace the old system "on probation" so to speak.

I would like to ask each and every one of you be careful first of all that noone else should be able to get into your account and browse through imamother. some of the weird posts were posted by an unauthorized person who got access to someone's account here b/c of the log me in automatically feature. we have gotten rid of that feature so I hope that wont happen again. however, anyone who is automatically logged in must log out manually in order to keep imamother secure from strangers. we have also added the security of logging you out automatically if your page has been idle for 60 minutes.

to find the password we have added a new category that can only be seen by registered users. you can find the new password there. (its easier for me this way) the password will be changed very often so please check for the new password before logging in as amother, every time.

please use common sense when posting private issues. lets keep the atmosphere of Imamother.com tznius.

Thank you. I hope we won't encounter any more problems.
Yael

Last edited by Yael on Tue, Jul 19 2005, 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tefila

Post Tue, Jul 19 2005, 4:20 pm
Quote:
please use common sense when posting private issues. lets keep the atmosphere of Imamother.com tznius.

Thank-You Yael 8)

Post Tue, Jul 19 2005, 4:44 pm
Yay!! Thank you!!

chanab

Post Tue, Jul 19 2005, 6:02 pm
Thank-you Yael! Wow.....all this work and with a newborn!

technic

Post Tue, Jul 19 2005, 7:02 pm
ty yael - im sure shevy will benefit from all ur work on this site when SHES a mother iyh Very Happy

queen

Post Tue, Jul 19 2005, 7:38 pm
Thank you Yossi and Yael.... especially at this time, when your must be super busy with the new baby!

roza

Post Tue, Jul 19 2005, 9:59 pm
thank you!

lucky

Post Wed, Jul 20 2005, 7:49 am
TY!! I feel that amother is very important. though I have not used it much. Some subjects would never be aired if not the amother posts.

miriam

Post Wed, Jul 20 2005, 11:58 am
I am so glad that you came up with a GREAT plan.

Last edited by miriam on Thu, Jul 21 2005, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rivka

Post Thu, Jul 21 2005, 5:43 pm
I can't believe I haven't been on this site in maybe less than a week and I totally don't know what is flying. But it's cool having the amother thing.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics