Home

Most Effective for Lactose Intolerance?

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Post Posted: Wed, Jan 16 2008, 7:30 pm       Post subject: Most Effective for Lactose Intolerance?
Which product works best?

Is there a natural remedy that works?

MahPitom

Post Posted: Wed, Jan 16 2008, 8:17 pm       Post subject:
You should stay off dairy, that’s all. However if you sometimes can’t resist, there is a product called EZ Gest from Shaklee that you can take with a meal. I take 1 with my cholent and I never suffer the (ahmmmmmmm) consequences, know what I mean?

amother

Post Posted: Wed, Jan 16 2008, 9:24 pm       Post subject: re: Most Effective for Lactose Intolerance?
How about the Lactaid kind of caplets, and the special milk? Any side effects? You can't stay of dairy and get anywhere near the amount of calcium a woman needs.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr.....reviewrank

amother

Post Posted: Wed, Jan 16 2008, 10:22 pm       Post subject: re: Most Effective for Lactose Intolerance?
from monsey , they sell unpastuerized milk, apparently many people who cant tolerate milk, can tolerate this as its really the processed milk which they cant handle.

kangaroo

Post Posted: Wed, Jan 16 2008, 10:53 pm       Post subject: re: Most Effective for Lactose Intolerance?
I suffered from lactose intolerance from my early teenage years until I first got pregnant. Although I never thought LI was affected by Hormones, I learned. I didn't keep back from any dairy goodies, I popped a Lactaid tablet together w/ the dairy products and was good to go.
Good luck and njoy the cheese cake!

chocolate moose

Post Posted: Wed, Jan 16 2008, 11:09 pm       Post subject:
It depends what's wrong.

There are times I can't have any dairy at all. DH just limits his and he's fine.

DD does okay with the lactaid pills but she finds that even iwth them, she can't tolerate much dairy.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1