Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Silver Cross
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Tue, Nov 27 2007, 10:52 am
Dewyt - did you get the S4? I got mine on Friday but waiting until I have my baby (a while still). I don't want to waste it on my other kids.

dewyt

Post Sat, Dec 01 2007, 6:06 pm
hi, no I got the freeway. its really smooth and is sooo nice- finally I got my son a beautiful carriage! did YOU get the s4????

amother

Post Sat, Dec 01 2007, 7:46 pm
Yeah, I got the S4. It looked really nice & had great reviews.

yoyosma

Post Sat, Dec 01 2007, 8:10 pm
What accessories-if any- did the S4 come with?

amother

Post Sun, Dec 02 2007, 3:04 pm
I haven't opened it yet, but the order form on the outside of the box, says it comes with a rain shield, muff & I can't rememeber if there was anything else. I also, got a separate box with a car seat adapter. Right now, I have an Evenflo carseat, which it won't work with, but I was planning on buying a new carseat anyway.

mamaluv

Post Tue, Dec 04 2007, 9:42 pm
I bought a silver cross from www.shnoop.com and I love it! I just checked their site and noticed they are selling it again. For those of you who were considering one and didn't get one, you can get one now.

malkie

Post Mon, Dec 10 2007, 3:01 pm
Does anyone know a store in Brooklyn (not a website, I want to test it out myself) that carries the Silver Cross Classic Sleepover Pram?

YALT

Post Mon, Dec 10 2007, 3:26 pm
where in brooklyn are you? I think Chaya at Everything but the Baby has it (CH)

malkie

Post Mon, Dec 10 2007, 3:47 pm
Thanks YALT. I stopped in there yesterday. She said she could order it, but I don't want her to order me something that I'm not positive that I want. Ya know? I really want to test it out first, and she unfortunately doesn't have one in the store.

YALT

Post Fri, Dec 28 2007, 5:08 am
Shnoop has it again!!!!!
So, anyone who has it, are you still happy with it?
Anyone have the Jetsport (3 wheels)?

amother

Post Fri, Dec 28 2007, 9:25 am
I never saw this before. But when I was a baby, my mother had a Silver Cross, and she still has it.
Is it still the same quality as back then?

amother

Post Sat, Dec 29 2007, 10:40 pm
I ordered it yesterday I hope its good.

boruchhashem

Post Sat, Dec 29 2007, 11:11 pm
I ordered it from shnoop.com too, last time they had it. I love it. I just think last time they were even cheaper.

YALT

Post Sun, Dec 30 2007, 4:50 am
actually, last time I think it was 199. this time it was 179

mommymommy

Post Tue, Jan 15 2008, 10:24 pm
I actually was told by my friend that these carriages were advertised in the Torah times and could be seen in brooklyn at Hindy's Maternity. I am gonna go check it out for myself because I would rather pay a bit more but know what I am getting. My friend got the S4 and is thrilled. I think I want to do the freeway (salsa) dark is nice and practical ;

mommymommy

Post Thu, Jan 17 2008, 11:49 am
Hey I got the stroller yesterday! IT IS GORGEOUS!! Amazing features! Not only is it a pram or stroller but they gave me a free car seat adapter which you could just put on the frame (folds entirely flat) so you can use just the frame with my car seat as a snap and go! It wheels great and looks great! My baby feels like a princess, it's so funny how a one year old really knows the difference! I can't wait to go out again today!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics