Home

Mishpacha - the magazine

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Squash

Post Posted: Wed, Jan 30 2008, 11:31 am       Post subject: Mishpacha - the magazine
okay. an ardent fan wants to know.............

who here is on their 'team'? every now and again during the last few months when I read the mishpacha I say to myself 'someone here must be on imamother. these are the hot topics on there now'. anyone feel the same way?

two of my close relatives are columnists, btw. but who over HERE is also??

Mishie

Post Posted: Wed, Jan 30 2008, 12:53 pm       Post subject: re: Mishpacha - the magazine
I know what you mean, Squash.

This past Shabbos I told my DH, that I think they're getting some of their info or material from Imamother...

Purplehair

Post Posted: Wed, Jan 30 2008, 1:01 pm       Post subject: Re: re: Mishpacha - the magazine
Mishie wrote:
I know what you mean, Squash.

This past Shabbos I told my DH, that I think they're getting some of their info or material from Imamother...

I didn't get to read last weeks yet Sad (big exams coming up this week!! Shocked )..now I wish I had.
What articles are you referring to in particular?

Mishie

Post Posted: Wed, Jan 30 2008, 1:10 pm       Post subject: re: Mishpacha - the magazine
Well, not this weeks' in particular.... just in general...

Squash

Post Posted: Wed, Jan 30 2008, 1:38 pm       Post subject: re: Mishpacha - the magazine
yeah just in general. last week they were big on co sleeping. okay, that's not such a good example. but I forgot exactly what the topics were when it seemed that they were hangin out here a lot.
View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Page 1 of 1