Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Formula

Tovah

Post Fri, Aug 19 2005, 12:14 pm
I give my baby milk formula, and he's very unhappy usually unless were out of the house. so I thought maybe I should switch to soy and see what happens, anyways my baby hasn't stop throwing up. he's throwing up a clear yellowish liquid. now the formula was yellowish, so should I be panicking or not? is it posiible that it was a bad batch?

chavamom

Post Fri, Aug 19 2005, 12:48 pm
It could be a coincidence and your baby has a stomach bug. It doesn't sound like he's vomitting up the formula.

Tovah

Post Fri, Aug 19 2005, 3:08 pm
it must have been the formula b/c he's been fine for a few hres and I've given him back the milk formula

proudmom

Post Fri, Aug 19 2005, 3:54 pm
He stomach might not be able to tolerate it. My daughter used to throw up every time I gave her formula. So I had to change it. After changing her formula she was fine. Does anyone in your family and in your husbands family have any allergies to any milk or soya products?

myomi

Post Fri, Aug 19 2005, 6:02 pm
I remember when I first started to give my baby formula(enfamil a+) he was spitting up a lot(I just learnt this week the differencre btwn spit up and vomit...the vomit came out in a large quantity..mucn more then spit up)..anyways,I spoke to the dr,,he both said it is a change from breastmilk and it takes a while to get used to the formula,also not to switch to soy b/c a lot of babies have an intolerance and a lot have an allergy to it. I would call block b(a clinic on montreal for babies and children and mention it. good luck!

Tovah

Post Sat, Aug 20 2005, 10:09 pm
we were both allergic to milk which is why I thought maybe the soy would be better but I guess I was wrong, the truth is he is teething terrible, that probably explains the fussyness.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics