Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Who bought Amnon's Pizza Store?
Previous  1  2

jemappelle

Post Wed, Feb 20 2008, 7:56 pm
LuckyMum wrote:
I dont get what the whole fuss is all about. Its a plain old pizza shop - ok, their stuff is good, but not that much diff then anyone elses! I think its just hype, more than anything else Rolling Eyes

the fuss is - they were the first kosher pizza shop -- my mom remembers when it was a night out to go there! back in the day there weren't restaurants fast food shops etc, amnon's was a major event!

ss321

Post Wed, Feb 20 2008, 9:49 pm
amother wrote:
OK ladies heres the truth

Amnons aint sellin no pizza store
He DID buy the liquor store since there are only a certain amount of liqour licences left, so he had to use the same property- Once he renovates this store, ( liquor only) he will sell it He told me this TODAY- and he was rolling! he would have to be nuts to sell the store ( and by the way he owns other stores on the avenue too)

pheeww....I was so scared e/t was gonna c hange, plus I like seeing amnon around when I go in....

I dont get it though why did he have to buy the store next door? for space? care to explain???? do u know a/t else?

amother

Post Sat, Feb 23 2008, 11:43 pm
amother wrote:

What??????????

Then my husband must be losing his mind- DH says Amnon HIMSELF told him he sold it to a Chassidish man with a large family. He said he's been there since 1959 or 1969 and enough is enough.

Time will tell.

ss321

Post Sat, Feb 23 2008, 11:51 pm
amother wrote:
amother wrote:

What??????????

Then my husband must be losing his mind- DH says Amnon HIMSELF told him he sold it to a Chassidish man with a large family. He said he's been there since 1959 or 1969 and enough is enough.

Time will tell.

maybe he was kidding?
I think 1969 but dont take my word on it. there used to be a diff pizza store there before, forgot the name...

amother

Post Sun, Feb 24 2008, 12:02 am
My husband is not a Kibbutzing type and he thought Amnon was 100% honest- not kidding around. He's good at distinguishing joke from truth.

bigdeal

Post Sun, Feb 24 2008, 5:38 pm
amnons was joking
He is NOT NOT selling
the store next door is a liqour store - he is renovating and selling...
MAYBE THATS what the chasididh man is buying.....

amother

Post Thu, Feb 28 2008, 6:46 pm
Has anyone asked Amnon?

amother

Post Tue, Mar 04 2008, 12:35 pm
No answer?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics