Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Cute baby gift idea, very cheap!!!

mamaluv

Post Sun, Aug 12 2007, 12:32 am
I just found on a website a cute baby gift idea. It's a diaper bag and you can fill it with a baby outfit, receiving blanket... practically anything. I'm in for one. I just thought I'd share my idea with you, I thought it's a unique idea and practical gift. Personally I'd love to receive one.

www.shnoop.com

GAMZu

Post Mon, Aug 13 2007, 5:35 pm
Is this the one?
It's a regular bag like any other, no?

OTOH, their description is ridiculous. Ugh. Who wrote that?

New! Gerber Multi-Use Travel Cooler Bag

It’s hot outside. It’s real hot. You’re cranky, your baby’s cranky and he/she is crying for that cool bottle of formula. You reach into your shopping bag, pull out the bottle and put it in baby’s adorable little mouth which responds with a not-so-adorable, ear-numbing shriek. You parental interpretive skills know exactly what the shriek means. “Hello, Mom, this bottle is WARM! It’s 95 degrees outside, you’re making me wear this ridiculous bonnet which prevents sunburn but makes it feel like 110 degrees, and now you give me a warm beverage?”

“Is it too much to ask for a nice cool brewski?” OK, maybe baby has been listening to Daddy too much, but you get the point. Your child deserves the same cool refreshment that you’d give yourself. Besides, when formula gets warm it turns to that yucky goop.

Luckily, to save you, here comes this really “cool” Shnoop.

Features:

* Each purchase is for three (3) Gerber travel multi-use cooler bags
* Each purchase gets all three colors shown: Royal Blue, Light Blue and Pink
* Convenient Adjustable Shoulder Strap
* Super Insulated Large Main Compartment
* Convenient Extra Front Zipperd Pocket
* Outside Elastic Bottle Pockets
* Front Organizer Compartment
* Durable Construction
* Gerber by Babies Alley

sho770

Post Tue, Feb 12 2008, 5:03 pm
Just one thing, if you intend to give baby clothes: please take into account when the baby´s born. Wink

My daughter was born in september, bli ayin ara, and she got:
- a cotton boys pijama for 5 months (too cold for the and not appropriate for a girl)
- a very cute pink outfit, complete with flowery hat, for 6 months old,
but really for summer weather, which means I have to travel abroad to a sunny country if I want my daughter to put this outfit on. Wink
Or wait for a second daughter to be born around february next year so that she can wear that outfit in August? Scratching Head Rolling Laughter

Besides that, she got of course some nice stuff, no worry. Wink

manhattanmom

Post Sun, Mar 16 2008, 10:50 pm
sho770 wrote:
Just one thing, if you intend to give baby clothes: please take into account when the baby´s born. Wink

My daughter was born in september, bli ayin ara, and she got:
- a cotton boys pijama for 5 months (too cold for the and not appropriate for a girl)
- a very cute pink outfit, complete with flowery hat, for 6 months old,
but really for summer weather, which means I have to travel abroad to a sunny country if I want my daughter to put this outfit on. Wink
Or wait for a second daughter to be born around february next year so that she can wear that outfit in August? Scratching Head Rolling Laughter

Besides that, she got of course some nice stuff, no worry. Wink

Yes, yes! My son was born in June so most people who got us clothing got us summer clothes without thinking that when he'd be wearing 6-9 months size clothing, it won't be the summer. I have quite a few outfits that he never got to wear.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics