Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Phil & Ted's Vibe

yedidya's mom

Post Sun, May 04 2008, 4:37 pm
does anyone have the new phil and teds? I have the e3 model and am thinking abt upgrading. is the second seat more comfortable than on the older models? does it wheel better? fold better? any thoughts?
please dont comment abt how the secong child is in the trunk- only comment if you have some constructive information abt the stroller. TIA

sky

Post Sun, May 04 2008, 7:55 pm
I just got the Phil and Ted Sport (and love it). I had wanted to get the Vibe because it folded with the back seat still on and it looked like it was padded nicely and it supposedly weights a few pounds less because it is made out of aluminum. (this was based on a brochure and not actually seeing it). However, when the salesman told me it would be about $200 more I took the sport - and I am very happy with it. Also the Vibe was only coming out after I actually needed the carriage.
I am not sure if the bonuses are worth so much more money.

yedidya's mom

Post Mon, May 05 2008, 1:56 pm
I know its a lot of money. thing is, I dont think the sport is that different from the e3 I have to warrant buying a new one. but if the vibe has more features it may be worth it...plus I may have a private sponsor Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics