Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training
DD Taking off her diaper

amother

Post Sun, Jun 15 2008, 6:48 pm
DD has been taking off her diaper recently. It's ok during the day when I am around. But I'v been waking up in the morning with DD totally naked and saying "poopies" pointing to her diaper in bed. One night I taped her diaper closed, my friend suggested putting on her PJs backawards (my mother recently bought her a whole bung of two peices so that would be a financial frustration). any other suggestions? She's not yet two so although I think she may be ready to potty train I don't think she can understand it completley.

NotInNJMommy

Post Sun, Jun 15 2008, 6:53 pm
argh.....my only suggestion is zipped up (with the little flap/snap like from children's place)...these work without going backwards..

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Jun 15 2008, 8:24 pm
how is she taking her pamper off with pajamas on? she has masterd taking her pants off too? wow!

amother

Post Sun, Jun 15 2008, 8:36 pm
Op here. yup. she can get completely undressed and dressed. shoes too. I should be proud but I don't want to spend my mornings cleaning up a dirty bed every day!

abismommy

Post Mon, Jun 16 2008, 1:24 pm
maybe put a onesie on under the pjs and put it backwards so she can't pull open the snaps? if you use the gerber onesies the snaps will be by her tush if you put it backwards. hang in there...this too shall pass!

mummy-bh

Post Mon, Jun 16 2008, 2:04 pm
I had this problem too!

I tried all the ideas mentioned above. The only thing that worked for my son (apart from sealing the diaper with masking tape, effective but not always the most practical solution) was getting the one-piece pyjamas with a zipper, and putting it on backwards. He never could get the hang of opening it.

Rutabaga

Post Mon, Jun 16 2008, 2:37 pm
I apparently used to do this when I was a baby. My parents laugh about it now, but I don't think they were so amused back then. I just thought you'd like to know that it passes - nobody has had to put my pjs on backwards in at least a year or two. LOL

raizy

Post Mon, Jun 16 2008, 5:57 pm
I had a romper that I put on my dd over her regular p.j.s and it seemed to work. I put it on backwards. so she never figured out how to take it off. and tape doesnt work on shabbos.

flowerpower

Post Mon, Jun 16 2008, 6:02 pm
My sister toilet trained herself at 21 months day and night. Does she show any understanding to making in the toilet at all?

Why are you posting as imamother? Your dd sounds adorable.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Children's Health -> Toilet Training