Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Does your handwriting change?

mama-star

Post Mon, Jun 16 2008, 7:38 pm
I was just writing someone a thank-you card, and I noticed that my handwriting was different on the card then when I write checks, etc. Some things I see that I always have sloppy handwriting with, other times very neat, and sometimes the handwriting looks entirely different, like it wasn't even from the same person! (Maybe I have multiple personalities?)

Anyway, does this happen to you?

mom21n2

Post Mon, Jun 16 2008, 7:40 pm
Usually, if I am in a rush or very tired, my handwriting changes.

Mommastuff

Post Mon, Jun 16 2008, 8:47 pm
I'vr noticed that my handwriting has changed from lack of using it. Using the computer is to blame for that and also lack of time to write neatly.

flowerpower

Post Mon, Jun 16 2008, 8:54 pm
It used to be a little neater.

Imaonwheels

Post Tue, Jun 17 2008, 12:31 am
I am almost a graphologist (3rd year student).

Handwriting can and def will change. It is affected by age, health and choice as well as changes in your midos and situation.

From writing a note to check is a very good example. Your specific relation to money can be seen by how you write your checks. DH will occasionally say to me "Look at this check" when he prepares checks from the store for deposit. Of course, little personal info and nothing conclusive.can be garnered from a check and I would not tell even him if there was something real obvious.

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Wed, Jun 18 2008, 4:45 am
Yes, I have quite a few handwritings, but most of the time it's super neat. almost computerized ppl say.
And I used to be a perfectionist, if I'd write a letter and one letter of a word came out crooked, I'd take another paper and start all over.
One thing I also noticed that s/times the handwriting depends on the pen being used, I know there are some pens that I used that have beautiful handwritings, and others not so nice.

Imaonwheels

Post Wed, Jun 18 2008, 5:01 am
Handwriting analyses are done using a pencil. Pens distort.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics