Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Kitchen towels- storing
Previous  1  2

anonymom

Post Sun, Jun 15 2008, 10:31 pm
[quote="Pizza"]I store my kitchen towels in a shallow drawer under the oven (4 piles of 2 each)

You're not scared they'll catch fire C"V if the oven is real hot?

anonymom

Post Sun, Jun 15 2008, 10:38 pm
I have a cabinet above the sink with clean ones. We are very liberal with clean towels, and go thru about 2-6 a day. I never understood some people who have milchig and fleishig hand towels. I have clean and dirty ones. I rarely dry actual dishes. If I do, it will be with a clean towel, which will be washed by the end of the day, so no need for milchig and fleishig.

daamom

Post Wed, Jun 18 2008, 11:38 am
I also keep the towels in a cabinet in the kitchen, have two hooks hook on the side of the wall oven for oven mitts and dish towel. for hand towel I have a great hook that's shaped like a triangle with a slit in the middle (kind of like Pizza's hook?) - you slide the towel in and it won't fall off no matter how hard the kids pull when they dry.

morkush

Post Wed, Jun 18 2008, 11:52 am
I bought really cool towel hanger thingys. It has two hooks to hook over drawers, with a bar in the middle to hang the towel over. The part that I like best is that my drawers still shut properly with it. I always used to hang the towels over the drawers and then the drawers never shut and I HATED in!! Now the kitchen looks so much better and neater...

shluchamother

Post Wed, Jun 18 2008, 1:15 pm
Where did you get that over the drawer towel rod? It sounds great

Mishie

Post Wed, Jun 18 2008, 1:54 pm
I have a chest of drawers in my kitchen, where I keep: Disposable dishes, silverwear, tablecloths.
another drawer for bibs, aprons etc... and another drawer for the kitchen towels.

Towels being used, are stored, folded in half, in the handles of my bottom kitchen cabinets.

morkush

Post Wed, Jun 18 2008, 3:21 pm
In LA on vacation in a bed bath and beyond, I think!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics