Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Iso individualized eadible salad bowls

myfriends715

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 4:42 pm
hi guys do u know where I can buy these.. you know they are crispy and you put salad in them and thn eat the shell.. I need like 35 for a friends sheva brochos that I am making

Cdlf

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 5:44 pm
Strauss Bakery has many different shapes and varieties. They are made in the 39th St. location but you can call the 13th Ave. Store to order but I'm not sure where you pick it up from. There is also a Shmulowitz bakery in Williamsburg that does a lot of varieties of this stuff. Both have to be pre-ordered and I think Shmiluwitz delivers to BP for an order over a certain price.

slimnglam

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 9:13 pm
uh, hello? I make them!

you buy the regular or whole wheat wraps and put them in the mold for about 4-5 minutes and they're ready! ttly worth it to buy the mold. they sell them in all the kitchen stores. I make tons all the time!!!!!!

flowerpower

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 9:14 pm
You can get them in Smilowitz in williamsburg. If you need them then pm me. I can arrange for it to get to somewhere closer to your home if you want.

myfriends715

Post Wed, Jun 25 2008, 9:21 pm
flowerpower wrote:
You can get them in Smilowitz in williamsburg. If you need them then pm me. I can arrange for it to get to somewhere closer to your home if you want.

flower.. that would be so helpful I am trying to arrange sheva brochos for my best friend while still unsure if I will make it or if I will have my gall bladder removed that day!! crazy! I live in bklyn.. do you know how much they are? what is smilowitz is it a grocery? is it packaged or freshly madr (meaning is it something that I should get the day of or s/t that can sit around a few days.. thanx soooo much! just in case you dont read this im pming u
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries