Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Scrapbooking Anyone?

Love My Babes

Post Wed, Jul 23 2008, 11:52 pm
is anyone here into scrapbooking? I love scrapbooks but I feel like im not so creative. when my baby was born I wanted one so I got the stuff for it and I made a few pages, but I have lots of stuff and great pics and I need ideas for cute pages, like cute sayings to write...

MMEC123

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 9:46 am
I do scrapbooking. For quotes you can to a google search for inspirational quotes and write the topic (for example I did a page of child with grandmother so I googled "inspirational quotes grandmothers" and found many options. Look online for sample pages for ideas.

BeershevaBubby

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 9:47 am
I do Digiscrapping.

You can see my gallery here.

Love My Babes

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 11:51 am
yesha ur scrapbook is beautiful! how did u come up with all the ideas?

BeershevaBubby

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 12:05 pm
All the backgrounds, elements and such are from different websites that have freebies for digital scrapbooking.

The rest is... talent LOL

Love My Babes

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 12:08 pm
so do u print it out once ur done on the computer?

im not making my scrapbook on the computer. im doing it myself with actual things.

BeershevaBubby

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 12:10 pm
Well, if I ever have the Koach, I have at least one project that I want to eventually print out. There are tons of online publishing companies I can do it with.

yummydd

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 2:00 pm
Hey this digital scrapbooking is totalyy my line, I love doing it!!!!! I did some regular scrapbooking too but this is much more fun.
yesha your stuff is beautiful

BeershevaBubby

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 2:00 pm
thanks!

EsaEinai

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 2:19 pm
has anyone heard of a machine called"sizzix" for scrabbooking? im interested in buying one, but it would be great to get some feedback first.

agh

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 4:32 pm
it is beautiful. what websites 9free) give you these scrapbooking pages- and how can you print them??

daisy

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 5:20 pm
YESHA, I love your work!

My favorite site for freebies is ShabbyPrincess

Maya

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 5:30 pm
I am making a family scrapbook for my grandmother's birthday. I'm doing a regular album, not the digital stuff since I found that I enjoy working with actual things instead of just moving around a mouse to create pages.

I use www.scrapbook.com for great quotes and titles, and layout ideas.

allgood

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 5:33 pm
To get back to the original post there are many online galleries that you can look at to get idea
ACherryOnTop.com, creatingkeepsakes.com, scrapbook.com. Use the basic idea but change it to suit your colors and style.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics