Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Toilet training HELP

amother

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 7:03 pm
ok, posting anonymsly cuz ppl might know who I am.

my 2.5 yr old decided she wants to make in the toilet. so I decided ok, here goes...
its been 3 days and she is totally not going at playgroup and at home she goes about 3 times and has about 2 accidents.
how bad is it if I just give up! I am so not in the mood of cleaning p off the carpet 100 times a day.... diapers are sooo much easier.
how bad am I?

zigi

Post Thu, Jul 24 2008, 7:52 pm
not bad at all, if she is interested you can take her every so often. dd learned how to go from play group. there was an older child who was wearing pull ups and was trained. she tells me when she wants to go.
I put her in pullups when we leave the house so if she wants to go she can, but I wasn't ready to toally deal with the accidents all over the house yet. now I really have to do it she is already 3 and needs to be trained for school. but it is an ideal time for us to train. good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics