Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
Funny/racy story

yo'ma

Post Tue, Aug 19 2008, 10:07 am
Some of you might not find this funny, but I'm sure some of you will.

As I mentioned, I got a new job, teaching english to a man. He did and will be coming to my house instead of me going to him because it's easier for me with the baby. He's coming when I have my cleaning lady over because I feel more comfortable that way and she can take care of the baby, if need be.

Okay, the funny part. The first time he came was last Thursday and he misunderstood me when I told him my apartment number. He thought I said E, when I said, A. He tried calling me, but for some reason the phone wasn't put back on the hook well, so it was off the hook. He asked the super if there's an english teacher in the building. He didn't know that I do that, but he knows that we're the only english speaking pple in the building besides this man in his 80's. In the end, he figured out which was the correct apt.

Later, when my husband came home, the super told the story to him and added that he wasn't sure if he should call him or not that his wife is having men (only 1 man) come up to the apartment during the day when he's not home shock . I'm not sure if he actually told the super this, but he said he did, but I doubt it. He said, "well, as long as she's bringing in money".

Bambamama

Post Tue, Aug 19 2008, 10:14 am
yo'ma wrote:
Some of you might not find this funny, but I'm sure some of you will.

As I mentioned, I got a new job, teaching english to a man. He did and will be coming to my house instead of me going to him because it's easier for me with the baby. He's coming when I have my cleaning lady over because I feel more comfortable that way and she can take care of the baby, if need be.

Okay, the funny part. The first time he came was last Thursday and he misunderstood me when I told him my apartment number. He thought I said E, when I said, A. He tried calling me, but for some reason the phone wasn't put back on the hook well, so it was off the hook. He asked the super if there's an english teacher in the building. He didn't know that I do that, but he knows that we're the only english speaking pple in the building besides this man in his 80's. In the end, he figured out which was the correct apt.

Later, when my husband came home, the super told the story to him and added that he wasn't sure if he should call him or not that his wife is having men (only 1 man) come up to the apartment during the day when he's not home shock . I'm not sure if he actually told the super this, but he said he did, but I doubt it. He said, "well, as long as she's bringing in money".

Rolling Laughter That is cute!

GAMZu

Post Tue, Aug 19 2008, 11:25 am
OY! LOL
Well, if he DID say it, he'd be totally correct, anyway. But what an ambiguous statement! Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics