Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
DISH WASHERS

queen

Post Wed, Nov 16 2005, 9:02 pm
We need to buy a new dish washer..... any features we should look for, or important info we should know?
Thanks in advance. Queen

Tefila

Post Wed, Nov 16 2005, 9:10 pm
Low noise, and no rinse so in other words stuff still should be scraped b/4 hand but rinse is not nessasary heavy duty one is the best since u'r fam will grow. We have an inglis 12 yrs and still going strong b"h Exclamation

queen

Post Fri, Nov 18 2005, 11:14 am
freilich----
why no rinse feature????

isn't that good for days when you put dishes in machine, but not full enough (yet) to run the cycle?

buba123

Post Mon, Nov 21 2005, 9:38 am
I have a Bosch - (was on special when I purchased it) - only has main features. I love it (and I do mean that literally LOL ).
I found that with appliances - I'm very happy with Drimmers. They're on Coney Island Avenue in Brooklyn. They were rated #1 for appliances in Zagat survey. I have purchased many appliances in the past (I own apts.) and they always helped me. They are used to dealing with frum ppl. and their special needs (large families, heavy usage...) Good luck Smile

happyone

Post Mon, Nov 21 2005, 10:02 am
something that doest take 2 hours. I got a dishwasher and never use it because iti's so much quicker to just wash the dishes than load, unload, and wait for each load to get done,

also, there are platic coated racks and stainless racks which can be a kashrus issue if you ever put something in by mistake. check with your Rav.

happy shopping!

queen

Post Mon, Nov 21 2005, 12:18 pm
happyone wrote:
something that doest take 2 hours.

what a good point, thank you!!!

Kumphort

Post Mon, Nov 21 2005, 3:18 pm
time delay feature, so that you can set it before you go to bed and have it go during the night, when you dont need the hot water,
and if you are running it at nitght, it doesnt matter how long it runs, unless you're worried bout wasting electircity
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen